Football Quiz

League Cup? Random guess as they haven't won the EPL before.

This thread will never work on the internet.

well yeah ill gi u that 91 but wen won play off final 05 so does that cout its a cup lol ;)

League Cup? but it was called something else back then, Worthington Cup maybe?

I won that one :) Said it first.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Name the player Portsmouth were rumoured to be linked with in The Sun recently. Plays in France.

i love how people are cheating, i didnt answer because i have no idea, most of you are either using google search or wikipedia

Never gonna work, everyone gonna google it and say they knew, even though they don't.

i love how people are cheating, i didnt answer because i have no idea, most of you are either using google search or wikipedia
I'm not. You probably won't believe me as you hate me but I guessed that.

i know youre not cheating max, took you a while to answer the city one, and it was an easy question imo as there were 3 answers

Lol nope. I'll give you all a hint. He can play on both wings, and in behind the striker.

Cana??

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Wait, he's not french, just plays in france.. doesn't matter.

He plays for Sunderland mate.

Ben Arfa?

Cana??

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Wait, he's not french, just plays in france.. doesn't matter.
Cana plays for Sunderland lol, and I never said he had to be of the French nationality, just plays for a team in France

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

He plays for Sunderland mate.

Ben Arfa?
Wow, yeah nice guess, was it a guess? Biggest load of bullshit that transfer story anyway, could never see Ben Arfa going to Portsmouth.

I actually have no clue, kallstrom? name some teams he could play for?