Football Teams You Hate and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me started on moving our pre-season friendly to Dorchester, meaning I'd have to wait 2 hours at a station called 'Castle Cary'- Infact, I bet Castle Cary doesn't even have a castle. And if it does, it's probably about 28 miles away from the actual station.

well you can back the **** down, your just scared of our rabid fan base, thats what you told me earlier ;) but i was talking to the blades fan, after the whole 1-0er at our place with the reff giving the disgusting desision that the ball crossed the goal line. ;)

This thread's going to end well..............

well you can back the **** down, your just scared of our rabid fan base, thats what you told me earlier ;) but i was talking to the blades fan, after the whole 1-0er at our place with the reff giving the disgusting desision that the ball crossed the goal line. ;)

I thought even your keeper had said it went in. XD XD

I actually quite like Yeovil. I have a lot of respect for those fans that came up to Sheffield on that rainy Tuesday night in January to see their team lose 4-0. Not rubbing it in just say proper fans supporting a proper club.

This thread's going to end well..............

I disagree.

Castle Cary doesn't have a castle, just the earthworks of the old castle. And the station is over a mile away from the actual place 'Castle' Cary- I feel betrayed.

Best thread ever and right up my street!!!! Saying that there is not many clubs i "hate" but i dislike clubs because of rivalry i.e Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona, QPR and Spurs but wouldn't have it any other way. But there is one club i hate with an absolute passion.

Liverpool F.C: No doubt were the most feared side in English and European football once apon a time, but then again so was Nottingham Forest!!!! I won't label all there fans because that clearly is not fair and untrue but a lot of them still list way in the past and find it difficult to see and accept the now. The reality is that they are at best 5th or 6th best side in England at a push and even lower in Europe. The way some could not accept the Torres transfer to Chelsea although he stated he left for career purposes i.e to win trophies and ****** well proved that but that is still not enough. There are also more reasons why which i will not go into because people find offence to it even though it is a logical argument. But the worst reason by a country mile is the ex players/staff who have turned "pundicts". Thompson, Hansen, Lawrenson and even sometimes Souness (sometimes he is good) are all just so absolutely bias it is literally laughable at times.

My advice to them all? Accept where your football club are at the moment, there are millions of clubs in a worse off position than yourselves. Then if a big player leaves for a club who are doing better and have the resources to carry on doing better accept it for that.

That is all.

I like most of the teams in England, apart from Millwall.

Not a fan of Charles Green's newco...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back