Football3s

Cheers Redders. I'm going to raise these points with the guys tomorrow and will get back to you. Glad you enjoyed it.

I tried it during the first half of the Bolton game. It was alright, but it just didn't grab me. I will give it a go next time I can though.

I liked it and it added something extra to watching the match - normally ladbrokes.com does this - but I think the point system needs to be sorted. For example, when Defoe did score earlier it gave one guy 20 points and he also got 10 for the assist.

30 points put him out of touch completely....maybe reduce the points for goals to 10 and 5 for an assist aswell?

It could really kick off with some minor tweaks. Though i'm not a big fan of the website design.

Ok, Redders.

a) The penalty system is a valid point and is something we are considering changing the rules on.

b) The subbing delay is a necessary feature that removes anyone gaining an unfair advantage (as much as I could imagine it being frustrating if you chose a goal scorer who hasn't come on yet)

c) The scoring system in general is something we will be looking at to make sure that it is fair (goal scoring etc.)

d) The site design is something that will be addressed as the game develops.

As we are establishing these areas for improvement we are looking to have everything in place for the World Cup as we think Football3s would be great for this tournament.

And hope to see some of you for the Champs league games this week.:)

I would have loved to do it during the Champions League game (Man Utd) except I am at work. It is a shame the system uses Flash though otherwise I would have used it on my phone.

We will move it from flash at some point so that it can be used on the iPhone ...and then you can play it at work :D

I would have loved to do it during the Champions League game (Man Utd) except I am at work. It is a shame the system uses Flash though otherwise I would have used it on my phone.

Get an Android, cheapo.

Just got done by Scholes scoring...2 people got 20 pts and there is no way of catching them unless someone scores in the next 4 minutes - someone I have. I understand that may happen but still think the gap is too large.

Get an Android, cheapo.

Just got done by Scholes scoring...2 people got 20 pts and there is no way of catching them unless someone scores in the next 4 minutes - someone I have. I understand that may happen but still think the gap is too large.

Just sound like a sore loser to me ;)

We are looking at ways of avoiding players becoming 'out of touch' and keeping everyone in with a chance of winning the 10 minute game but I agree perhaps just a sore loser? :D

Also the penalty system will change at some point to make it more fair/exciting.