Footballer jailed for city brawl

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
A bar fight, there a loads of these that go on but because he is a footballer it must be publicised. Not disagreeing with the sentence just think it should just be kept to himself and his family and the other party in this incident.

Hardly. He was involved in a car crash where his 3 best friends died. This guy whacked a guy in a bar brawl. =/

It's a bit harsh to call a person who accidentally lost control of a car on a motorway and now has to live the rest of his life knowing he was directly responsible for others' deaths, as well as nearly wrecking his career through numerous serious injuries, exactly the same as someone who got drunk and beat someone up.

I am sure redders will come on here and sayu, but i think he was talking about how they made him unavailable on FM, rather then the actual crime.

I am sure redders will come on here and sayu, but i think he was talking about how they made him unavailable on FM, rather then the actual crime.

If that is the case, I feel like a ****. :$

In which case I will apologize. Anyways, he'll probably be free by the time the next FM comes out :P

Back