Footballer sent off for tackling streaker

Oh my God, I laughed so hard at the video...

Seriously, you can get sent off for that???

What else was he meant to do lol? Just watched the video and the stewards were never going to catch him. Idiot ref.

Lol WTF? Ridiculous. I hope the ref got suspended or something for that. IMO, technically he can't send the player off for that since the streaker isn't a part of the game.

Lol WTF? Ridiculous. I hope the ref got suspended or something for that. IMO, technically he can't send the player off for that since the streaker isn't a part of the game.

so cantona shouldnt have been sent off for karate kicking a fan? :S

What a joke. If he was going to get sent off, he should have gone the whole hog and proper cunted him.

What a joke. If he was going to get sent off, he should have gone the whole hog and proper cunted him.

Or after he gets the red card he should go make the most of it and destroy the guy.

not played the vid (work in a primary school!) but who had the best tackle - player or streaker? :D

so cantona shouldnt have been sent off for karate kicking a fan? :S

Cantona had already been sent off. The fan was being a ****, and Cantona decided to karate kick him for doing so.

Haha with the exception of Pompey they are my local side. Good to see and its a joke he got sent off. Maybe a ref wanting to get noticed.

I just had paper delivered and apparently 2 more players were sent off for protesting it is an absolute disgrace, Its hard enough at that level without refs making comical decisions

if pompey are ur local side and u support chelsea u must of bin scares to come out of ur house after u beat us in da final

Just seen this!

BIGGGGGGGGG TACKLLEEEEE!