Footballs Next Top Star

RyanoLFC

Reaction score
QPR are on the verge of signing TV star Hicham Abdellah.
The 17-year-old got down to the semi-final stage of Football’s Next Star, the reality show which guaranteed the winner a place in Inter Milan’s Academy.
Forward Abdellah impressed Italian coaches during his time in Milan with his impressive goalscoring ability.
He is now training with the youth team at Rangers with the view to a permanent contract.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...et-to-sign-reality-TV-star-article325421.html

Ben won this program did he not?

I find these footballs next stars shows a pile of horse ****.

If these kids were as good as they think they are they would have already been signed up by clubs and certainly wouldnt need Jamie Redknapp to pick them out as a player.

The kid who signed for Inter will not be heard of again until he returns home and signs for Telford or some club of that stature.I hope he proves me wrong though.Good luck to him.

Well done to him, hopefully he'll be good enough to get in the QPR first team when he's 20 or 19.

If these kids were as good as they think they are they would have already been signed up by clubs and certainly wouldnt need Jamie Redknapp to pick them out as a player.

The kid who signed for Inter will not be heard of again until he returns home and signs for Telford or some club of that stature.I hope he proves me wrong though.Good luck to him.

Exactly,like the winner of that other one.What's it called? I forgot.But anyway,the winner of that got released by Chelsea I think..:p His name was Carl Magnay btw.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Aha,there we go.Football Icon.

Exactly,like the winner of that other one.What's it called? I forgot.But anyway,the winner of that got released by Chelsea I think..:p His name was Carl Magnay btw.

Nah, Magnay is still at Chelsea, Sam Hurrel was the first winner of Football Icon, he was released by Chelsea.

I hated this wee guy, hope he fails.

wasn't that great. Im sure there's a few lads on an estate near by who are better.

Glad for him he was determined lets see if anyone else gets signed up like Craig he looked a tasty player

The guy who one the competition, plays for worthing utd in the blue square:S in FM.

Craig Walsh is on FM for Shamrock Rovers and is pretty good

Sam Hurrel was the first winner of Football Icon, he was released by Chelsea.

Sam Hurrel is now a regular starter at Welling Utd. Football Icon's a load of balls (excuse the pun).

like someone commented already, if these kids were good enough, they would have been found earlier and not have to have gone through a tv show... never the less, good luck to the winner and this guy just signed for QPR.

This play was decent, but played with glasses on for **** sake.. And was cocky, so glad he didn't win.. But well done to him for getting into a decent youth squad.

It's just the same as X Factor, there is always decent undiscovered talent in the world but it's mainly just a way to make money.

The guy who signed for Inter obviously knows he is never going to play, but Inter just used the show to get their name around the UK same as Chelsea did..

But to be fair to the guys, they are all pretty good footballers, but sending an English 17 year old to play in one of the best youth squads in the world is harsh XD