Footy Boots

Used to have THESE but I lost them :'( - Comfy, stylish, and actually technically good.

EDIT:
Now have these pretty much:
BOOTS

Got these today.

20311930_l.jpg

With (NIKE)RED laces

nike-red-front.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:57 PM ----------

Mine are similar to yours, hope they give me good luck too and I get a few goals!

bought some cheap *** boots from sports direct (mainly for reffing but i also play every now and then) and wore them tonight for a kickabout - lasted half an hour max before i had to go in because my left ankle had been ripped to shreds.

anyone got any tips to wear boots in? i think wearing thick socks might help lol? just had a normal pair on - will that make a big difference?

bought some cheap *** boots from sports direct (mainly for reffing but i also play every now and then) and wore them tonight for a kickabout - lasted half an hour max before i had to go in because my left ankle had been ripped to shreds.

anyone got any tips to wear boots in? i think wearing thick socks might help lol? just had a normal pair on - will that make a big difference?

Depends what kind of boots they are. If they are cheap then they more than likely are made of plastic or fake leather rather than genuine leather, making them much more uncomfortable.

If they are leather then wear the socks you would normally wear for football as the leather will adapt to your foot, and wearing thick/thin socks will then cause a difference.

If they are plastic/fake leather then there isnt much you can do, they will hurt the first few time you wear them, wearing blister plasters and or thicker socks may help a bit, but unfortuantely cheap boots usually mean painful feet.

picture.php

I wanna get these boots, even though they've been out for quite sometime. That'll make me have three shoes with the same colours.

One of them is a pair of trainers from the adiPure range, a pair of boots from the Predator range and this from the F50 range.

wear another pair of socks under your football socks. Will help.

Depends what kind of boots they are. If they are cheap then they more than likely are made of plastic or fake leather rather than genuine leather, making them much more uncomfortable.

If they are leather then wear the socks you would normally wear for football as the leather will adapt to your foot, and wearing thick/thin socks will then cause a difference.

If they are plastic/fake leather then there isnt much you can do, they will hurt the first few time you wear them, wearing blister plasters and or thicker socks may help a bit, but unfortuantely cheap boots usually mean painful feet.

theyre fake leather i think - only cost me £18 so i cant imagine them being anything more - i guess ill just have to man up and play through it, and go buy lots of plasters lol.

wear another pair of socks under your football socks. Will help.

ill try that next time i play, ta.

Can anyone tell me the best store/site for footy boots