mrfozz1883

Reaction score
Does many people still play this version...

I got a new laptop a few months ago, although I rarely play it now, Installed FM15...Got sick of it eventually as it ran quite slow, so went back to playing 2012...

Is there still a good number of people playing the game...

I have been working on the editor, although I have edited my own pleasure, I would be more than haply to share some of the work I do.

I got a new laptop a few months ago, although I rarely play it now, Installed FM15...Got sick of it eventually as it ran quite slow, so went back to playing 2012...

I have been working on the editor, although I have edited my own pleasure, I would be more than haply to share some of the work I do.

can you try instal to gaphic
o.png

I still play FM2012. Could you share your update here?

Apologies for not coming back to this...Had other stuff going and have had to reformat my laptop to factory settings...When I dig out what I did I will post 'em

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

in my opinion this is the best version I still play regularly

in my opinion this is the best version I still play regularly
I prefer '15 over '12 to be honest, but play '12 more as it is much quicker on my laptop...

I have started dabbling with '15 again in the last few day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What is the point of this thread ? You've started by saying you cant play 15 so gone back to 12.......now you've gone back to 15. What are you expecting people to say ?