For Anyone Still Experiencing Crash Dumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslawyer

Reaction score
The new season gets underway, you go through all the rigmarole of squad/staff/training and tactics that FM delivers, you arrange many transfers in and out of your club, and before you know it, your first friendly is upon you, your chance to prepare for the long hard season ahead...
To your surprise your 4-0 up with 5mins to go and BAM!! crash dump....Tears and tantrums follow...

After trying numerous different suggestions by various advisors I was still stuck with the same problem. Game crashing during match......

To fix this problem I spent many painstaking hours trying different remedies, all to no avail I was devastated...then after a 3 day break I tried again using the following steps

Switch off interenet
Start Game
Goto Preferences---> Display and sound--> switch off sounds, ensure resolutuion is correct for your particular monitor, or view windowed if possible.
Start game

During matchplay view the game with no highlights,replays etc... and in Only Commentary mode, set match speed to 50% view the match on the INFORMATION tab on the match screen....once half time roll's around, make your relevant changes....Then play again :) once match gets to about 80mins goto tactics and view the end of the game from the tactics screen :) (alternitavly, view the whole match here) which is nice as you can view the mini-match as you play

For the life of me, I dont know why/how this works...maybe slower commentary means less memory strain? and viewing thru the tactics screen means less screen changes for the computer? anywho it WORKS!!!! my days of despair have ended....that is until my season starts for real and I have a relegation dogfight on my hands :)

Hope this helps fellow lost souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.