Darlofan97

Reaction score
who has the demo can they check Darlington f.c out a give me some feedback on who is there best GK Defender Midfielder and Striker also if you are setting up a career on Darington can you tell me how much they get to spend and wage budjet etc.

they expect you to get promoted with no transfer budget and 13k wages, best GK sam russel danny hone MF jamie chandler ST tommy wright. I play with luton and its quite easy to get promoted with the team i have but looking at your teams stats i would say you have no chance, your best player danny hone who is a defended on loan only has heading 14 and tackling 11 the rest of stats all under 10 except fitness ones. so you need to buy alot of players and start looking for free transfer if you want to get promoted, good luck

Thats ok im not planning on getting promoted in the 1st season a mid-table finish will do me then play-offs the season after.

How's Paul Terry, Liam Hatch,Ian Miller and Michael Brough on the game. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

BTW good luck to you jordan with Luton a very good team I watched you play v Us when it finished 2-2.

Gknapa scored a exellent header from a corner also hit the post. All the best and good luck to Luton this season. -just not against darlo- Lol :)

im not an expert on darlington fc but as you have a strong physical team you should play a formation like 4-3-3 and set someone like liam hatch as a target man. Make a few signing i got these players there really good, febain brandy, king gyan.

yer you too, we drew against you a month or so ago and the worst thing was liam hatch scored and he played for us last season :| and yer we threw that game away giving away that penalty. , hope you get out of this league soon

You did'nt give away a penaly lol.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Can anyone keep tabs on darlo on how they do thanks.

o sorry mate i thought you meant Us as in cambridge, yer i listened to that game on the radio :)