For Mother Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUF

Reaction score
I had never expected Roman would be capable of such outstanding performances!

lol, he is better on FM than in real life

Pretty awesome player, Tottenham isn't the right place for everyone though

He ain't such a bad player, he just didn't adapted to English Football Style.

thats sick lol i never seen that many scored at once

I actually think he's a top class player. Gifted technically and very intelligent off the ball. Far btter than that donkey Keane.

I use him as Advanced Forward in a 4-2-3-1 tactic

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

The skin is Xwild-the best i've seen so far.You can download it from the Game Addons>Skins menu.All credits go to the original uploader.

I actually think he's a top class player. Gifted technically and very intelligent off the ball. Far btter than that donkey Keane.
I don't know if his technique is very good, same with his intelligent, he is awesome at shooting and his strenght is great as well. I agree he might be better than Keane, but actually Crouch - Defoe is the best couple.

I don't know if his technique is very good, same with his intelligent, he is awesome at shooting and his strenght is great as well. I agree he might be better than Keane, but actually Crouch - Defoe is the best couple.

I sold Crouch as soon as i got in charge of the club.Can't stand the guy!Defoe left the next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.