DOB: 17/11/1993 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Skin Tone: dark
City of Birth: Dubai (UAE)
Languages (2 max): Croatian, Arabic
Height: 193
Weight: 90
Foot, Right/Left: Right
Positions: Primary position - DC, Secondary - DR
Mental Attributes (5 max): Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Positioning, Decisions
Physical Attributes (4 max): Acceleration, Stamina, Jumping, Strength
Technical Attributes (5 max): Marking, Tackling, Heading, Penalty Taking, Free Kick Taking
Preferred Moves (2 max): Marks opponents tightly, Tries to Rifle free kicks in
Favourite People: (max 5) Raul Gonzalez Blanco, Steve McManaman, Zinedine Zidane, Rafa Benitez, Miroslav Blazevic
Disliked People: Martin Taylor (from Birmingham, now plays at Watford)
Favourite Clubs: (max 3) Dinamo Zagreb, Liverpool, Schalke
Disliked Clubs: (max 3) Birmingham, Partizan, Red Star Belgrade

You'll just have to explain a little bit to me about this, 1st time trying to do this :D

Am I just in time? (A)

Name: Mitrovski Vasil
Ethnicity: Caucasian White
Hair Colour: Black
DOB: 28/11
Skin Tone: 3
City of Birth: Madrid
Languages (2 max): English , Spanish
Height: 182
Weight: 74
Positions: DR(L) ; WBR; AMR(L)
Mental Attributes (5 max): Determination, Flair, Concentration, Decisions, Anticipation
Physical Attributes (4 max): Pace, Acceleration, Stamina, Agility
Technical Attributes (5 max):Crossing, Technique, Marking, First Touch , Passing
Preferred Moves (2 max): Gets forward whenever possible
Favourite People: (max 5) Marcelo, Raul Gonzales Blanco, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Zidane
Disliked People: Dani Alves, Joey Barton, Patrick Vieira , Nani
Favourite Clubs: (max 3)Napoli, Real Madrid
Disliked Clubs: (max 3) Juventus, Tottenham , Barca
HOPE there's a place for the best RB in the making :D (H)

Last edited:
Full Name: Steve
Nickname: Murphy
Ethnicity: Black
Hair Colour: none
DOB: 5/8/1993 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Skin Tone: dark
City of Birth: Cape Town
Languages (2 max): English, Spanish
Height: 187
Weight: 75
Foot, Right/Left: Left
Positions: LB/CB/LWB
Mental Attributes (5 max): Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Positioning, Determination
Physical Attributes (4 max): Pace, Stamina, Jumping, Strength
Technical Attributes (5 max): Marking, Tackling, Heading, Penalty Taking, long shots
Preferred Moves (2 max): none
Favourite People: (max 5)Usual BaPs from mine and Dannys games
Disliked People: none
Favourite Clubs: (max 3) Liverpool
Disliked Clubs: (max 3)Man Utd, Aston Villa

If im too late it doesnt matter, havnt been on in a few days

Question:
Could I have dual nationality for SA/Netherlands or SA/England?
Or be an outright English immigrant?

Name: Noval Fedalovic
Ethnicity: Mixed, white.
Hair Colour: Brown
DOB: 25/06
Skin Tone: Pale white.
City of Birth: Paul Kruger Gate.
Languages (2 max): English, German.
Height: 215cm
Weight: 105kg
Positions: CB.
Mental Attributes (5 max): Decisions, concentration, anticipation, composure, positioning.
Physical Attributes (4 max): Strength, balance, natural fitness, jumping.
Technical Attributes (5 max): Marking, tackling, heading, first touch, penalties.
Preferred Moves (2 max): none
Favourite People: (max 5): Stephen Murphy (A)
Disliked People: Danny Newton XD
Favourite Clubs: (max 3): AGF, Chelsea.
Disliked Clubs: (max 3): Man Utd.

Last edited:
BTW, NSNO, add Steve to my favoured people.

And Mads to my disliked people. Disharmony in the dressing room already! Don't make me do a Bellamy (on Riise) to you, Mads... :P

Ahh. ****. I suppose i will let the rest of you join even though its over the limit.

Feel sick as **** today, so, everyone will be made and game will be tested tomorrow around 3 before first update soon after that.

could you just uhh explain to me the rules / how we play / anything, I'm quite new to this :/

could you just uhh explain to me the rules / how we play / anything, I'm quite new to this :/

You dont play. I create your player, put you in the team with the other players then go on holiday until February. I will then post an update of your player aswell as your attributes. Join in on the banter that goes on in the forums.

First update, 3pm today.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Arghhh! Testing is all done, players all created succesfully but i dont have the time to post at the minute.

DEFINTE UPDATE FROM 8PM - Onwards! LOOK OUT FOR THE GAMEPLAY THREAD!

You dont play. I create your player, put you in the team with the other players then go on holiday until February. I will then post an update of your player aswell as your attributes. Join in on the banter that goes on in the forums.

First update, 3pm today.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Arghhh! Testing is all done, players all created succesfully but i dont have the time to post at the minute.

DEFINTE UPDATE FROM 8PM - Onwards! LOOK OUT FOR THE GAMEPLAY THREAD!

Oh, cool, I like it :D

Honestly, i really haven't been arsed with it. I haven't played FM in a long time cause im getting a little bored of it. Desperate need of a new challenge yet ive done them all/attempted them. Need an update of squads etc to get me happy.

FM2012 is so far away :( I wil try get this going v v soon.

Honestly, i really haven't been arsed with it. I haven't played FM in a long time cause im getting a little bored of it. Desperate need of a new challenge yet ive done them all/attempted them. Need an update of squads etc to get me happy.
FM2012 is so far away :( I wil try get this going v v soon.

Join the club, has been a struggle for me playing too. Finishing the BaM now though today. Have you tried LFC Marshalls update? Has the new transfers?

Join the club, has been a struggle for me playing too. Finishing the BaM now though today. Have you tried LFC Marshalls update? Has the new transfers?

Yeah but most transfers aint done and clubs have the same budgets and sign the same players which kinda sucks. Every game i start now i end it before January :(

Try a new league that you havnt tried before? Im going to start one tonight. Either MLS or Ireland leagues

^ MLS would be a brilliant idea.

Would prefer MLS>South Africa

MLS is very hard to play definetely... I got ****** after the first 3 months in it

Back