For people who use 'extended' highlights

karakorum

Reaction score
How many games do you do a day?

I like watchign as much of te match as possible and was wondering how many games you get through in a day using this?

How many seasons have you got through always using 'extended' highlights?

Mike. uses them, he gets through a week of game time every 2-3 hours.

I use them and get a week done in around half an hour usually, depends how much time you spend doing other stuff I guess

I have always used key highlites only. Otherwise i would never finish a season..

Full match for me. Just because I hate losing because of one player who's underperforming, or if i'm doing one little thing wrong in the tactics etc. Takes a while yeah, but ya know. It's that or I'd be putting up with having to watch Harry "I'm a smug ****" Potter with the missus half the time.

Full match for me. Just because I hate losing because of one player who's underperforming, or if i'm doing one little thing wrong in the tactics etc. Takes a while yeah, but ya know. It's that or I'd be putting up with having to watch Harry "I'm a smug ****" Potter with the missus half the time.

Rather than actually try it for myself I'm going to be a noob and ask, are the matches actually 90 minutes long? Because, well that's some serious commitment... I mean like way too committed :p

I can only just keep a save going while set to "key" highlights and no replays. If I want a replay I will use the slider at the bottom. Cant imagine watching a full match!

Rather than actually try it for myself I'm going to be a noob and ask, are the matches actually 90 minutes long? Because, well that's some serious commitment... I mean like way too committed :p

Generally the speed you set it to plays a game second quicker than a real second, but if you have the speed slow too, then yes it would amount to around 90 minutes.

Redrup got it spot on there. It is a second quicker, but like he said, can make it slower.

I admit I'm pretty much a perfectionist and if I spot someone playing sub-par, I'll change things and press for the win. I've used highlights before and missed out on substituting players (normally key) who got injured-never came up on the display bar thingy. So in a way, watching a full match, you can spot straight away an injury.

I would say I also have too much spare time on my hands too lol.

I usually play extended highlights with it sped up. But if it's a tight game I might set it to full match. It will probably take about 20-30 mins to watch a full match sped up. I probably get through a week in half an hour.