For someone who hasn't bought yet?

Crayth

**** ON THE CITY!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't yet bought FM21 (I know its downright criminal).

- I just wanted to know for someone whose been playing FM20, what are the major differences in FM21?
- What are the main upgrades on the last edition?
- Has anything been made worse/broken?

Thanks all, looking forward to getting the game this Friday and hoping to build a little excitement! :)

Thanks

Crayth

I'm sure Google could answer this for you.
What a smart ****. I could get a review from some suede in a suit thats never played FM in his life but I'd prefer the reviews of others people in our FM-Base community for their opinions. No need to be a ****.

Some things, like the media and matches, are cosmetic upgrades that look good. Also they got rid of the proficiency circles.

xG, or expected goals, was introduced to help visualize team performance. The match engine was improved again, which allows players to do more like chip the GK. There's also a option to ask agents about player availability, which is a nice QoL upgrade. There is also more staff roles for performance and recruitment analysis. Finally, recruitment meetings have been introduced to help you find players to sign easier.

I don't know if anything was made worse as I haven't seen anything. All in all, pretty good improvement compared to last years edition.

Have you not been banned from the SI forum yet Cadoni? They must be sick of you by now! lol

Ha!

I have not been banned from SI.

I have asked - request SI to delete my account multiple times because of moderators behavior.

At the last request, SI banned the IP of provider, causing several users (the ones which had similar internet provider as me) not reaching SI forum. What a mess and amateur action.

Ahhh that was good moments. LOL

BTW, I like FM21. Much more from FM20.

Ha!

I have asked - request SI to delete my account multiple times because of moderators behavior.

At the last request, SI banned the IP of provider, causing several users (the ones which had similar internet provider as me) not reaching SI forum. What a mess and amateur action.

I have not been banned but anything i post has to be viewed and approved my a mod before it goes public lol

As for the OP i must admit i like fm21 alot more than fm20. Cant put my figner on 1 specific reason why i just feel the game runs a but better and alot more enjoyable.

Hey guys,

it is very long time that i touch FM, about 5 years or so. I guess that there were a lot of changes, but still is it worth the cost? That game is one of more expensive games.

Tnx

FM21 is much smoother in every sense of the word. Imagine a dozen cog wheels that squeak and move forwards but there's noises coming out and them wheels don't quite move as they should. And then you introduce FM21 and suddenly those wheels just found a quicker movement. It's brilliant and definitely worth getting.

I haven't bought FM21 yet, so I downloaded the demo today, and I wasn't impressed. Does the actual game have updates the demo doesn't have?
I know thats probably a daft question, but I don't know of they update the demo or not as they fix bugs.

I went Celtic and tried offering Karamoke Dembele a new contract and he asked for insane money considering he's only made two first team appearances. He wanted 6.5k a week, 10k after 10 games and 15k after 20 games. Edouard then asked for 56k. Do the players in the game not realise Celtic are in Scotland?

Ha!

Dan did this, and requested they sent him his data and then remove his data. They complied I believe. ?