For you, who will be the next young talented "bargain" (<5M) in FM 2017 ?

mbaudrier

Reaction score
For you, who will be the next young talented "bargain" (<5M) in FM 2017 ?

Hi guys,

So for you, who will be the next young talented bargain (under 5 millions €/£) to catch up ?

Last year, I was impressed by players like Andrija Zivkovic, Luan, etc..

From my point of view, I'm quite sure in FM17 that Moussa Dembelé from Celtic will be a good one.

Can't wait !

Tomas Andrade from River Plate, Ezequiel Barco from Independiente, Lautaro Martinez from Racing, Facundo Colidio from Boca Juniors

im no spurs fan but looking forward to seeing how marcus edwards develops

Saw him play in Melbourne, absolute quality. Completely stood up to the task, didn't look out of place at all.

Of course he is lol. If I may add some more argentinians:

Lo Celso and Montoya from Central
Unsain and Vega from Newells

Well Lo Celso signed for PSG already (as a big PSG fan, I hope you are right !) :D

He may be 22 but Daryl Horgan from Dundalk in Ireland has been unbelievable in their adventure in the Europa League. He's scored some great goals and has a serious workrate and decent quality. Hopefully he and Dundalk will get some recognition for their European exploits this season

Bradley Dack at Gillingham
Iorfa/Hause/Ennis at Wolves
Murphy twins at Norwich

Can't see Moussa Dembele being available for under £5m, he'll have just signed and its about time they sort out Celtic receiving awful attempts of offers for their best players.

He won't be under 5 million, considering how much they paid for him, but I'm hugely interested to see how Oliver Burke turns out in game, at RB Liepzig. As a Forest fan I was gutted when he went, though for £13 million I don't think anyone would've refused...

He won't be under 5 million, considering how much they paid for him, but I'm hugely interested to see how Oliver Burke turns out in game, at RB Liepzig. As a Forest fan I was gutted when he went, though for £13 million I don't think anyone would've refused...

Yeah, as a Scot, I'm very interested in how young Burke develops. Rather than the smaller, diminutive types like Ryan Gauld, he's 6'1" and uses his physicality to impose himself on the game.

About time we got some athletes in Scotland.

It will be interesting to see how some of the Man Utd youngsters progress, especially as they have revamped the youth set up. Young Gomes looks to be a good prospect likewise Chong whilst in the U23's there are the delights of Fosu-Mensah and Tuanzebe and of course the likes of Rashford (who somehow won't be going anywhere for under 5 million).

Jetro Williems for <£8M is a bargain

Calvin Miller, Jason Cummings, Coll Donaldson, Eoghen O'Connell, Blair Spittal and Cammy Smith from Scotland

Rushian Hepburn Murphy, Louis Reed, Rafik Zeknini, Andres Llamas, Fred Onyedinma, Mehdi Zerkane, Timothee Mbba, Adham El Idrissi, Ruddy Ebondo, Dante Rigo, Neal Maupay, Nicolas Janvier, Sander Svendsen, Wout Faes, Liam Kinsella and Tobias Svendsen