Foreign players

RGerrard90

Reaction score
Can foreign players learn a new language? like paulo da silva learning english?

Yep, I think so anyway. But obviously over a period of time! I remember buying Angelo Palombo for Arsenal and he spoke no word of English, but come the end of the season he could.

yup...After like a few weeks is says they have basic english, and then later just english...I find someplayers take longer than others for some reason....Alexis sanchez (who already has italian and spanish) only took like 2 months to have full english, but i've had sergio aguero for like nearly a year and it still only says basic english...its strange :S

Yes over a period of time

the beter the players adaptability rating the quicker they settle in a foreign and learn the lingo

apparently not, riquelme has been at my sunderland for a year and a half and still doesn't have "basic" english.

This game is essentially a soccer simulation is it not?

In real life, some people are capable of learning 8+ languages and can pick them up quickly, others struggle to learn just a 2nd language.

This is in the game, and I think it's a good feature.

This game is essentially a soccer simulation is it not?

In real life, some people are capable of learning 8+ languages and can pick them up quickly, others struggle to learn just a 2nd language.

This is in the game, and I think it's a good feature.

totally agree with you matey ... ;)

Hi all, i'm currently managing Spartak Moscow and have quite a number of foregin players in the squad. I'm wondering how do i turn them into non-foreign players?

Hi all, i'm currently managing Spartak Moscow and have quite a number of foregin players in the squad. I'm wondering how do i turn them into non-foreign players?

Each country has a set # of years it takes to earn citizenship, Kazahkstan is 1 yr for example, and after that the player can file paperwork and gain that country's nationality

Hmm i see. But i'm just wondering how long will it take to be granted the citizenship in Russia. Anyway, thx for the reply (H)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:14 PM ----------

Anyone? I just want to know if there's any way i could make my foreign players to get citizenship. Hmm.