Was weird using this with wrexham in skrill premier and only lost one game in half a season try it on other saves it struggles

I've been trying to come up with a Juve tactic for FM 14, with some success, but have struggled since 14.2. All I've done is move the AP back to a DM Regista and it seems to have worked a treat for me. I always test with Atalanta and this is as well as I've done in the first season. Had a sticky patch during the middle of the season and had dropped to third so from the Catania game I changed the BWM to a CM Support as I wasn't creating as much and was losing games in the manner we've all come to expect from this ridiculous patch - red cards, penalties, mistakes, set pieces and in three or four games a combination of all of them with 90th minute own goals. Although it might also be down to my rubbish strikers missing loads of chances so we'll see how it goes. Anyway, I've used Def Positioning as match prep all season and have kept all other instructions the same. It's been more defensively sound for me and has protected my rubbish defenders more than the original, may work better for lesser teams but I definitely think it will suit the Italian league more than any other. Will post screenies at the end of the season in an hour or two

@allyrobb69 that screen shot of you coming in 2nd place in your first season in the Premier League is that without any transfers?

bought bardi for 3.5m from inter, loans coates liverpool and romeu the spanish guy from chelsea to sit in centre mid. *** scored and also had rescaldi on a free from velez from previous season

Noticed that when you play against a 4-2-3-1, you can struggle. What I did was change the BWM to a DLP-D (because the ball winning midfielder would rush out and try to close down the two opposition MC's, leaving a big gap for the AMC to get the ball and play a through ball to the striker) and set him to mark the AMC.

Congratulations, by a million miles the best tactic out there. I've made one or two tweaks to the original for home / away games, but this is the output when you get it right. First season with Leeds, FA cup 5th Round.

Added to this I'm 30 games unbeaten in the league, and in the Carling Cup Final.

Just well done to you mate, great effort.

21exant.jpg

Congratulations, by a million miles the best tactic out there. I've made one or two tweaks to the original for home / away games, but this is the output when you get it right. First season with Leeds, FA cup 5th Round.

Added to this I'm 30 games unbeaten in the league, and in the Carling Cup Final.

Just well done to you mate, great effort.

21exant.jpg
Yeah I've had some massive success with this tactic as well, 43 unbeaten games with Panathinaikos in the league and conceded only around 15 the whole year, even though first season they're predicted 5th haha
Great tactic :p

Do you do anything different against bigger or smaller teams - or just plug and play?

Away from home I've been changing to rigid, and away against teams with an AMC or a particularly good attacking CM or playmaker, moving the BWM to an anchor.

my team dont make many goal at the newest patch so sad :8

Someone has tips?