Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

Right, scrapping my liverpool game now as i hate them too much! Wasn't really enjoying malte's tactic anyway.

So starting a new save with this, thinking between city, madrid and spurs.

Any votes?

i would go with real

Right, scrapping my liverpool game now as i hate them too much! Wasn't really enjoying malte's tactic anyway.

So starting a new save with this, thinking between city, madrid and spurs.

Any votes?

I would go with spurs with the new marshal update .. will easily win the league just focus on champs league

Guys I made a tweak with different roles:

Advanced forward and trequartista up front, same old advanced playmaker behind then and the support cm is now behind the advanced playmaker to fill the gap, dlp is now on the left, def mid is a all round def midfielder in stead of a anchor man, the both wingsbacks now have a defence duty ( but surprisingly score alot ) both cb's have a cover duty, the gk is the same, only now he plays long balls instead of short passes to the defender, alot of mistakes where made in the build up, I hope you like it and please let me know how your doing.

PS. never used OI's you can try them if you like

Guys I made a tweak with different roles:

Advanced forward and trequartista up front, same old advanced playmaker behind then and the support cm is now behind the advanced playmaker to fill the gap, dlp is now on the left, def mid is a all round def midfielder in stead of a anchor man, the both wingsbacks now have a defence duty ( but surprisingly score alot ) both cb's have a cover duty, the gk is the same, only now he plays long balls instead of short passes to the defender, alot of mistakes where made in the build up, I hope you like it and please let me know how your doing.

PS. never used OI's you can try them if you like

who have you tried it with and how did it do?

who have you tried it with and how did it do?

To be honest, I started this tweak with a new Barca save game and won everything in the first 10 games so i deleted that game and loaded my Feyenoord game, 16 games played only lost 1 ( Bayern CL ) in my second season so far, my strikers Helenius and Watt ( on loan ) both scoring easier then with the other tweaks in my opinion, Helenius scored 8 in 9 league games and Watt 7 in 7 games. The goals I concede are the blame of my wingsbacks who are vulnerable in the air. In 9 league games I won 8 draw 1 scored 24 and conceded 6.

How are people finding their second season on this? So far I've won two and drew three in the league. I've struggled to create much in the way of chances - partiularly in my last game where I played out a 0-0 draw with Stoke.

Any suggestions of how to adapt the formation to account or the second season syndrome?

Still banging them all in my second season with Milan :)

How are people finding their second season on this? So far I've won two and drew three in the league. I've struggled to create much in the way of chances - partiularly in my last game where I played out a 0-0 draw with Stoke.

Any suggestions of how to adapt the formation to account or the second season syndrome?

look at praising good players performances and talk to your strikers

also look at altering match prep etc

It works RicardPCB. I have in my team Destro as AF & Bony Trequartista...

Last edited:
UPDATE

Right seen as this week has been mainly working and no fm time, so i been looking at the shorter passing of this still and possibly creating good chances. Don't know why but thought id test it in the Italian league

View attachment 468376

Did have 2 goals disallowed but lets hope it works

View attachment 468308

Need to edit the keeper, once he passed it to there player and the other one was a cross which went it :/

View attachment 468296

First real test , but resulting in 3 injuries :/

Last edited:
Been trying StueyRob's tweak for two seasons now with R.Madrid. Its pretty leaky isn't it?

UPDATE

Right seen as this week has been mainly working and no fm time, so i been looking at the shorter passing of this still and possibly creating good chances. Don't know why but thought id test it in the Italian league

View attachment 389386

Did have 2 goals disallowed but lets hope it works

View attachment 389455

Need to edit the keeper, once he passed it to there player and the other one was a cross which went it :/

View attachment 389467

First real test , but resulting in 3 injuries :/

The keeper distribution was already edited to pass to the wing back, your keepers fault if he ignores lol

Ok,so here it goes.
I have been using the original with a few tweaks of my own and its been going really well for me this season.
What I have done is,what StueyRob did with the middle striker.
Plus,I changed the team tackling to hard.
Also,I turned off play offside trap.
Other than that,I changed the left fullback,to hug the touchline and these tweaks seem to have made the tactic more stable and dominating at home.
Away,I am using a 4-2-2-2 and so far,my team is doing really well this season.
We are unbeaten in all competitions and its like February now.Total of 3 draws.
And I think less than 10 goals conceded so far.
This tactic deserves more recognition than it is getting.
Superb.

We are unbeaten in all competitions and its like February now.Total of 3 draws.
And I think less than 10 goals conceded so far.
This tactic deserves more recognition than it is getting.
Superb.
What team?

After a not-so-good start, not a bad winning streak I must say :)
I'm managing Borussia Dortmund in the 3rd season.

View attachment 466924

P.S. Eintracht Frankfurt was 1st in the Bundesliga before the horrendous defeat against me.