Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

another big result, and last game of the night for me

View attachment 473443View attachment 473442

had a little experiment with this game and the match prep

changed it to teamwork with it being an away game and seemed to work

could any1 else possibly try usin teamwork match prep for away matches to see if it makes a difference?

Plz, post in the first post mostly important attr's and ppm's to every position.

another big result, and last game of the night for me

View attachment 383956View attachment 383957

had a little experiment with this game and the match prep

changed it to teamwork with it being an away game and seemed to work

could any1 else possibly try usin teamwork match prep for away matches to see if it makes a difference?
so att for home games and teamwork for away

so att for home games and teamwork for away

Yeah mate, like I say that's what I used there and seemed to work, may of been a coincidence it worked but don't know till we try for more games.

Next time I'm on which probs will be tmorra night I have utd away next game, then Newcastle away I think so be using it for those again

just started a new save with this formation gonna try with everton i know they dont have the best of players but will soon see if its good for smaller teams

wish i was a bigger team now reus has just been transfer listed either way played 7 league games won five drew 2 not bad

having it set on teamwork seems to be working im doing it for away matches and tough home matches unbeaten ten games into the season barkley is playing great just need a few more goals from him

having it set on teamwork seems to be working im doing it for away matches and tough home matches unbeaten ten games into the season barkley is playing great just need a few more goals from him

Good to here mate, keep up the good work!

Can u post some SS of some results etc...?

First big match away from home...switched it to "Teamwork" match prep and it seemed to make the tactic more stable...Only one clear cut chance from the Scousers and they should buried it but that was that for them!

I only took over from City mid-season as they were doing pants and I brought in a shed load of new players and sold loads so not the most gel'ed bunch:

View image: Liverpool v Man City Overview Overview