For **** sake, just had a crash dump, and because I set auto save to every month, and I hadn't done a month.. I've lost everything.

Gonna have to sack all staff, sign all my staff again, transfers.. ****** marvellous.

I aren't getting involved with Internet hard men.

Asked a question, no need for you to get involved and trust me no-one is glad you did.

What the f*ck are you going on about? Stuey didn't know a patch was released, I informed him, therefore I expect he's grateful.

Been 2 updates for the beta so far

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Good start.. I lost 4-2 to Arsenal, Lloris played like he had no arms, and defence, well, let's just say if they'd have played to a Sunday league standard, that would have been an improvement.

Rating's as follows

Lloris 5.2

Chiriches 5.9 (replaced by Kaboul who played a 6.4)
Vertonghen 6.3
Walker 5.4 (replaced by Naughton who played a 6.4)
Rose 7.2

Capoue 5.5
Paulinho 6.6
Dembele 6.6

Eriksen 7.0

Lewandowski 7.0 (replaced by Alex who played a 6.4)
Soldado 7.7

So as you can see, defence was utter wank. Suffice to say there were quite a few fines. Only 1 game though but if I'm constantly getting performances like that, I'm unfortunately gonna have to stop using the tactic.

EDIT: Few more games in.

Things haven't improved in the slightest, drew 2-2 to Jablonec, lost 1-0 to Saints, beat Jablonec 2-1 and lost to Cardiff. I understand that it takes time, but ****** ****, that is just bleeding awful.

Last edited:
Looks really good stuey, was a huge fan of your 4231 tactic for 13! Think ill start a new save tonight or tomorrow, just wondering do you reccommend using oi's?

Good start.. I lost 4-2 to Arsenal, Lloris played like he had no arms, and defence, well, let's just say if they'd have played to a Sunday league standard, that would have been an improvement.

Rating's as follows

Lloris 5.2

Chiriches 5.9 (replaced by Kaboul who played a 6.4)
Vertonghen 6.3
Walker 5.4 (replaced by Naughton who played a 6.4)
Rose 7.2

Capoue 5.5
Paulinho 6.6
Dembele 6.6

Eriksen 7.0

Lewandowski 7.0 (replaced by Alex who played a 6.4)
Soldado 7.7

So as you can see, defence was utter wank. Suffice to say there were quite a few fines. Only 1 game though but if I'm constantly getting performances like that, I'm unfortunately gonna have to stop using the tactic.

EDIT: Few more games in.

Things haven't improved in the slightest, drew 2-2 to Jablonec, lost 1-0 to Saints, beat Jablonec 2-1 and lost to Cardiff. I understand that it takes time, but ****** ****, that is just bleeding awful.

Does take time mate, I've played around 15 games and tactic still isn't fluid yet, did u start using the tactic from a new game or during another?

Try changing the training, last year it was balanced - high...match prep attacking for home games and teamwork for away games

Looks really good stuey, was a huge fan of your 4231 tactic for 13! Think ill start a new save tonight or tomorrow, just wondering do you reccommend using oi's?

Cheers mate, hope this impresses you just as much as my 4231 did

Any feedback on where the tactic can be improved would be grateful

Cant wait to use this Thursday :) Gonna love it with Liverpool and Fulham :) Fulham are my guilty pleasure team, some reason i beast with them and not Liverpool :/

Does this work well with the new patch? I asked last night but got dogs abuse from a bin dipper.

Does this work well with the new patch? I asked last night but got dogs abuse from a bin dipper.

Look what is your problem? last night I did not give you abuse, you took offence to a reply which wasn't even meant for you.

sorry bro but this tactic is not working in FM14 like it was in FM13. Im Benfica and i've been getting whopped by the smaller teams in Portugal and even got fired already.

i found the new version , but only screensot with roles. Its impossible to translate the language

CDdCDd
LWB (Att)Anchorman(D) RWB(aut)
LCM(BBMS) RCM (CMS)
AP(Att) (right side)
AF(Left side) CF(S)

Last edited:
If you've found the new version, can you link it? Have you tried it?