Cahoon

Reaction score
THREE KINGS

In a continuation of a previous challenge, My two brothers and I have come up with a new way to settle things. We'll each take control of a players career from the age of 16 and see who can manage that players career best.

Scenario

-We've each created a player with the exact same attributes as Angel Correa, the only changes are that our players are 16yrs old and we bumped up the Potential ability by 20, so these players should be World Player of the Year quality.

-Our players will be judged on who had the better career, hopefully it will be clear but if not, I'm comfortable with the 3 of us coming to a verdict in a civilized manner.

-We can select any Nationality, this is the first big decision. Do we go for a big country that is assured to get to World Cups and win Continental competitions, or do we go with a smaller country to assure lots of caps/goals? Or maybe a middle of the pack nation that we will lift to the World Cup?

After we choose our nationality, we will all be transferred to the same club, 3rd tier Portuguese side Juventude Evora. This was selected pretty randomly, we all attended a game at their stadium a few years back so it was a logical choice to start our careers there.

From there, the challenge begins...

Rules
  • We each are allowed to force three transfers for our career, all other transfers must be made by the AI managers. Once we've used our three transfers, its out of our hands. Do you use one early to get your player to a team with better coaches, do you save them for when your player is stuck on the bench? These decisions will decide how our player develops and what achievements our player attain.
  • We can only transfer our players when the transfer window is open.
  • We cannot transfer our players to teams that are in the Champions League or in the Champions League places of the table (example: top 4 team in England). The only way into these clubs is to wait until they come in for you.
  • We cannot force a transfer our players to a team that somebody else's player is already at, but if we transferred there organically then tha's fine
  • All players will start with a reputation of 1342 at home and 100 World Reputation so it will take some time before the big clubs are aware of us.
Our Players

Lou went French. "If I'm gonna be World Player of the Year, I don't have to worry about competition for caps, I'm the best player in the World, all I need is a good supporting cast" (paraphrased and slightly censored).

Louis Lafleur
View attachment 174087

Mike went the other way and chose Danish. He'll get lots of caps, play on the NT as long as he likes, and he'll play with great players like Christian Eriksen. He originally chose Swedish for the same reason, but changed his mind once he realized that Ibrahimovic would be retired by the time he got his callup.

Michael Larsson
View attachment 174082

I went with my heart, Portuguese. They are always in need of a striker, they're always in World Cups and Euros, they just need that special talent to get them over the hump.

Lou used his first transfer right off the bat to transfer to PSG. This was quickly vetoed and reversed as it was a violation of our no Champions League teams rule. He instead used it to transfer to St. Ettienne, who are in the Europa League.

Loophole taken advantage of….check

View attachment 174073

He wants the French National team to notice him, and being in the French league is the best way, in his opinion.

Last edited:
July/August/September 2015
-Lou signed a new deal almost immediately after transferring to St. Etienne. Should I transfer to a bigger club too?
-Mike got off to the fastest start, with Juventude Evora Under 19s while they stuck me out of position at midfield. I don't want to waste one of my transfers so soon, but I'm not gonna be stuck in midfield. I'll wait and see if Mike moves to a bigger club, then I can have this team all to myself while I build my rep a little bit. Mike got a call up to the Denmark U21 team as well.
-I finally got my shot with the senior team in the Taca (Portuguese FA Cup) and I took full advantage! Won't be long until this is MY team.
View attachment 174018

October 3rd, 2015

World Reputations:
Manu 1197
Larsson 1015
Lafleur 476

Lou Lafleurs move to St. Etienne netted him a new contract, but he's been stuck in the reserves and his rep has not grown very fast, and he's down a transfer already. Was it a good move to go so soon? Could pay off in the long run, we'll see.
View attachment 174016View attachment 174015View attachment 174014

*Lou's players attributes had not been edited, so that has been corrected and his rep was raised to 1100 to make up the difference.​

Last edited:
I was flying high after winning a spot in the senior team, earning team of the week honours and scoring the fastest goal in the history of the Portuguese 3rd tier, but after only a few games….
I'd face a 2 month spell on the sidelines while my rivals were developing. My contract expires in June, so I'm hopeful I can get renewed before I have to force a transfer.

Mike was also in the 1st team at Juventude, it probably hurt both of us that we were on the same team, fighting for playing time, with substandard coaches while Lou was in France with quality coaches. It would be interesting to see which would be more helpful, playing time or good coaching. With me out, Mike would have a golden opportunity to stake his place on the team.

Lou was progressing nicely in France and was given his debut in early March and was even labelled the "next Platini"
Seeing all of Lou's success in France made me realize that I couldn't waste anymore time toiling in the lower leagues. If I wasn't transferred by the end of the season, I was going to move to the 1st division.

I came back from my injury in a man-of-the-match performance in early May, earning team of the week honours!
But, once again, days after that performance…..
This time, it was 6 months that I'd be on the sidelines. My season ended in tears and without a new contract. I'd almost certainly need to use one of my transfers here. On my transfers page there was no interest in me at all, while Mike, who had the same attributes, had a long list of teams interested in his signature.

As expected, I was not offered a contract by Juventude. Surprisingly, neither was Mike. I'm sure this would go down as one of the biggest blunders that any team had ever made.

I used a transfer to move myself to the top division. I signed with my boyhood team, Boavista FC of Porto. I was welcomed in Porto with a new contract (1 year) and a new lease on life. I knew I would be a success, but if I could bring success to Boavista, that would be icing on the cake. I'd love to get them a big transfer fee when I leave. Boavista will always be my team, forever.

Mike didn't need to use a transfer, he was pursued by many top teams

He basically had his pick of anywhere he wanted to go (Well, not really. He had to go to whoever signed him unless he wanted to use a transfer). Wherever he went, it would be a top club, with top coaches and a top manager. It turned out to be Atletico Madrid, which was a little strange because he would be competing for a place there with Angel Correa, whom our players basically all were.

As summer continued, Lou was receiving interest as well, while his team was busy selling their top striker, maybe to make room in the starting lineup?
World reputations:
Manu 2641
Mike 3021
Lou 2793

Mike, with his big move to Atleti, has become the biggest star so far, although none of us has broken through yet.

None of our teams had qualified for Europe, this season would be all about breaking into the first team. None of us were at teams that we thought we'd have our most success at, but we all wanted to play. Mike, at Atletico Madrid, was moved to the B team which toiled in the Spanish 3rd division and he considered a move to a smaller club where he would play. Ultimately, he decided to stay. After all, he was just as talented as Angel Correa, who was starting for the first team, how long would it be before they recognized his talent?

I was named in the Portuguese 'Players to Watch' section, so I was making a name in Portugal, which was my first goal. I wanted on the national team, to play with Cristiano Ronaldo. First things first, though. I still have 3 months of recovery from my nasty injury.

Mike was not named in the French players to watch, but he was starting for St. Etienne, a team with an outside shot at a Champions League spot

Michael Larsson in the Olympics
View attachment 173949View attachment 173948View attachment 173947

32 minutes, 3 match ban, Olympics over.
Denmark was eliminated in the Quarters by Brazil.

Michael Larsson at Atleti
Moved from the reserves to the Under 19s, Mike was tearing it up. What would he have to do to get a chance in the 1st team?
Meantime, Lou is in and out of the Saint Etienne lineup, but not making an impression there. The team spent a record amount to bring in Luiz Adriano so, Lou has been put on the back burner for now.

I'm still a few weeks away from returning from injury and making my Boavista debut.

October 2016

I'm back!View attachment 173944View attachment 173943
Scored on my first game back. Man of the Match!

November 2016

View attachment 173942
Got my first call up to the Portugal U21s, on the road to international glory!

Lou also got his first call up to the French U21s, now we've all been capped at U21 level
View attachment 173941

Louis Lafleur, 2 games for France U21 and 2 Man of the Match performances
View attachment 173940View attachment 173939

I played in both games for Portugal U21 and bagged a MoM myself!
View attachment 173938

Mike didn't have quite as much success is his U21 games but, he got paid.
View attachment 173937
Then, he got hurt
View attachment 173936
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, see you in a couple months, Mikey!

December 2016

The first sign that I'm becoming a star, the greed!
View attachment 173935

End of year awards 2016

Louis Lafleur wins top French rookie
View attachment 173934

With Lafleurs contract up in 6 months, teams can sign him up on a free
View attachment 173933

Louis Lafleur
3rd place in Player of the Month, Ligue 1
View attachment 173932

End of 2016/17 Summary

Finally got paid!
View attachment 173911

Lou finished behind Angel Di Maria and in front of Edinson Cavani for Ligue 1 Player of the Year!
View attachment 173910

He was also named in the Stars of the Season, XI of the season and had second most man of the match
View attachment 173909View attachment 173908View attachment 173907

Last edited:
Always love a BAP. Keep it up! Is there really a '____ players to watch' feature? I've never found it...

Michael Larsson
World Rep: 3587
View attachment 173906View attachment 173905View attachment 173904View attachment 173903

It was kind of a lost season for Mike, he spent the entire year in the reserves or Under 19s. He performed very well for those squads, but we're turning 19 this year and this is when we should be breaking out. For that to happen he needs to be in the first team. He wants to move to a smaller club where he will play, but Atleti has, once again, qualified for the Champions League, which is the place to make your name so we'll see what he decides. He says he will wait until the end of August to see if he is playing, if not he will use his first transfer to get out.

Louis Lafleur
World Rep: 4150

View attachment 173902View attachment 173901View attachment 173900View attachment 173899

Well, he's the best so far. His attributes have shot up, far surpassing ours. He's won accolades in France and is attracting interest from teams like Bayern Munich. The early transfer to France has really paid off. He has no plans to force any moves as big teams are in for him already.

Manu
World Rep: 3308
View attachment 173898View attachment 173897View attachment 173896View attachment 173895

My play towards the end of the year was unimpressive, I even stopped getting called to the U21 side. There are no teams interested in me and while Lafleur will be playing Europa League football and Larsson will be in the Champions League, Boavista missed out on Europe altogether. I'm might be forced to make a desperation transfer to a more successful club. I've made no progress in two seasons.​

Love this idea, I did a similar thing following one player a couple of years back but the competitive element certainly makes it interesting!!! Think Louis made a good move with the transfer but I think this season could be your breakthrough!!!

Love this idea, I did a similar thing following one player a couple of years back but the competitive element certainly makes it interesting!!! Think Louis made a good move with the transfer but I think this season could be your breakthrough!!!

Thanks, I certainly need it! I'm posting an update today and you'll see I had to try and make something happen as I didn't want to get left behind!

2016/17

View attachment 173695
For the second time, Louis Lafleur has been released! Despite finishing as runner-up in the Player of the Year for Ligue 1. Could it be his contract? Could it be that teams don't like having a player thrust onto them? Certainly seems weird.

He wasn't available for very long, though.
View attachment 173693View attachment 173692

Lucky guy, City has the facilities to make him a truly world class player, even if he doesn't see much action in the next few years, he still has 2 transfers left so he can move along as soon as he feels ready!

I've bounced back a little. It turns out I wasn't selected to the U21 team so that I could compete in the U19 European Championships for Portugal and I performed quite well! Hopefully there were some scouts watching that can spread the word!
View attachment 173689View attachment 173688View attachment 173687
I don't know how I didn't win best player, more goals than the winner and my team won, but oh well.

Big Summer Moves!

With Lafleur moving to Manchester City, it put the pressure on us and it set off a string of big moves. First Mike decided to leave Atletico Madrid after not featuring in any preseason action. He used his first transfer to secure a move to Liverpool, who finished 5th in the Prem last season. I also decided that I needed to be somewhere that I can develop, I also didn't want to ride the bench so a move to a big English club was out. I decided that a move to Southampton would suffice. I could possibly nail down a spot in the starting 11, while also taking advantage of their facilities.

So, all three of us would compete in the Premier League this season!
View attachment 173686View attachment 173685

Rocky Roads in September!

View attachment 173683View attachment 173682View attachment 173679
I would say that the worst time to fall out with your manager is a few days after the window closes. Lou almost immediately went to transfer away from City when this email came in, but quickly realized that the window was shut! This could be the break that Mike and I needed to close the gap. 3 or 4 months riding the bench at City while waiting for a move away is not good for your development, hopefully it lasts! My start at Southampton wasn't going to badly, until I read what the papers were saying. What were they talking about, goal drought? I've only played 2 games! And I'm not technically a striker! The last thing I needed was another injury. I'm beginning to think that I might be injury prone.

October: Lafleur to the National Team

-Louis LaFleur got his first call up to the senior squad despite not featuring at City
-France qualifies for World Cup 2018
-Denmark qualifies for World Cup 2018 and Larsson gets his first caps
-Portugal slip up at the end of qualifying and will face Slovakia in a playoff next month

View attachment 173677View attachment 173676View attachment 173675

November/December: World Cup Teams are set

-Portugal comfortably defeat Slovakia to book World Cup place, still no Manu at the senior level
-World Cup groups drawn
-Larsson, Lafleur and Manu on the fringe of the first 11 at their respective clubs

Really enjoying this, also your family is very different to mine if you can agree on a winner amicably when it isn't clear mine struggles even when it is obvious

​Early 2018….still not much going on
-Manu rides the pine despite flashes of brilliance
-Lafleur rows with Pellegrini again
-Larsson stars at U21 level, but not a sniff at Liverpool
-Man City and Liverpool impress in Europe

-Manchester City drawn against Athletic Bilbao in UCL semi finals and Fulham in FA Cup final
-Liverpool drawn against Inter in Europa semis
-no sign of Lafleur or Larsson in either team
-Curtain comes down on Premier League, City are champs, Liverpool 5th, Southampton 8th
-Louis Lafleur makes 30 man preliminary squad for World Cup
-Liverpool lift Europa League Cup, without Larsson. Gain entry into next seasons Champions League.
-Fulham defeat City in FA Cup final
-PSG defeat City in Champions League final
-Michael Larsson dropped from 30 man Denmark squad.
-Pellegrini retires at City, Jorge Jesus moves from Liverpool to City.

View attachment 173558View attachment 173557View attachment 173556View attachment 173555View attachment 173554View attachment 173553View attachment 173552View attachment 173551View attachment 173550

Summer 2018

With none of us making the World Cup squads, lets skip past that, shall we?
View attachment 173549
France winning the World Cup without Lou is actually a good thing for Mike and I. If he were to win in next time it's not as impressive seeing as how they already won it without him.

Louis LaFleur

He's made huge progress in his ability this year, as have we all, but hardly any 1st team action has made it a boring year. In fact, that pretty much goes for all of us.
View attachment 173548View attachment 173547View attachment 173546

Michael Larsson

Ditto, except a bit more action internationally, mostly at U21 level.

View attachment 173545View attachment 173544View attachment 173543

Manu

I'm barely better than when I started out. Early severe injuries have impacted my development, but my decline has been halted at Southampton. I've already used 2 transfers, so my next one will be my last. I was hoping to save it for later in my career for a move to MLS or something but I may have to use it soon. I've been hoping to move to Ajax for the past year, but they qualified for the Champions League again, so that's out. I need a team where I will play, but also is known for developing players like Ajax, or Sporting in Portugal, or Southampton! (If they would play me)

View attachment 173542View attachment 173541View attachment 173540

2018/19 Season

Liverpool blow an opportunity for silverware
View attachment 173539

More Capital One Cup games for me, oh thank you so much, don't give me any league action, why would you do that? …sorry, it's frustrating.
View attachment 173538View attachment 173537

Lou gets a call up to France, just in time to miss winning the World Cup
View attachment 173536

As if things weren't tough enough for Mike at Liverpool, how about a 32m Euro signing of a player who plays your exact position. Right at the transfer deadline too, that's gotta hurt!
View attachment 173535View attachment 173534

Not sure what happened here, but Jorge Jesus didn't leave Liverpool, Ancelotti wound up in the City job, and it looks like Lou's not happy with him either!
View attachment 173533

End of 2018/19

Yes, that's right, we are in 2019 summer already. Consider it a favour because nothing happened this season. It was a repeat of the last season. Each of us would get random games where we played pretty well, and then we'd disappear again. Tottenham won the Champions League, AC Milan the Europa League. City finished 3rd in the league, Liverpool 5th again and Southampton finished 10th after winning the first 5 games of the season.

View attachment 173532

View attachment 173531View attachment 173530View attachment 173529

To illustrate just how bad I am at this, here is a comparison between my player and Lou's
View attachment 173528
All the green parts are where he is better than I am. Remember that we started out as the exact same player on the exact same team.

At least my team is acting like they know who I am
View attachment 173527
I'm now paid just below what Lou gets, which is way more than Mike.

Speaking of Mike, here's more competition for you at Liverpool
View attachment 173526

2019/20 Season
-Lafleur starts for City in the Champions League and also stars for France, looks like he's arrived.
-Larsson and Manu continue to be frustrated at their clubs
View attachment 173354

December 2019
-LaFleur earning accolades at City
-Southampton look to bring in Munir to play in Manu's place?
-City fires another manager, first Ancelotti, now Pep. Jorge Jesus finally leaves Liverpool for City
-Is Guardiola going the other way in a manager swap?

-Larsson signs a new deal with Liverpool, becomes highest paid player of the three, but he's still not happy
-LaFleur ains second consecutive Young Player of the Month Award, is he headed for Young Player of the Year?
-Pep to Liverpool, Munir to Southampton, Manu back to Portugal, Larsson escapes England as well.
-Manu comes 3rd in Young Player of the Month in England, after he's already gone

As soon as Munir signed with Southampton, I started looking for clubs. Porto had missed the previous years Champions League and were currently sitting 4th in the table, so I saw this as my only opportunity to go there. They have a strong team but I'm sure I'll have a better chance of cracking the lineup there and then it's only a matter of waiting for a big club to come in for me. The big downside is that if I get stuck on the bench of a team like Real Madrid, I'm out of options. I really was hoping I would be able to save my last transfer for a situation like that but it was not looking good in England for me. Mike is now down to 1 transfer as he took off for Germany with Red Bell Leipzig. It's an up and coming team with lots of money.
View attachment 173347View attachment 173346View attachment 173345

The switch
View attachment 173344View attachment 173343

The tables
View attachment 173342View attachment 173341

My value instantly went down, but my salary went up
View attachment 173340

Larsson to Germany, big raise
View attachment 173339View attachment 173338

Hmm, listed as a major transfer in Portugal. About time I got some respect.
View attachment 173337

Just send my 3rd place ribbon in the post, guys.
View attachment 173336

Forgot we have three tables now, here's Germany in Feb
View attachment 173334

February 2020

Back in Portugal, started and played the full game! 6.1 rating but the whole team did poorly
View attachment 173330

Lou also played the full game, but that's nothing new for him, 8.9 rating also. He's a big star now.
View attachment 173329

End of February and Mike has only played in 1 German Cup game, he can't buy a start these days.
View attachment 173328

LaFleur wins 3rd straight Young Player of the Month!
View attachment 173327

Im finally getting some games and showing what I can do!
View attachment 173325View attachment 173324

For some reason, Mike has not been registered for the Bundesliga. We've edited his team to allow registration at anytime, but so far they haven't.

It really makes you realize how important the small decisions are when training a wonder kid. Lou is starting and starring for the richest club in the world, while Mike and I are struggling to get in the first team at much smaller clubs.

Because of the circumstances, we've allowed Mike to take over as manager of RB Leipzig in order to register his player, and then retire. He's been out of action for 2 months, that's enough.

March 2020

-Larsson helps Denmark qualify for this summers Euros
-Manu still in the U21 setup for Portugal and featuring for Porto
-LaFleur stars for City

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create..., vB_Editor_001_editor, press ALT 0 for help.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create..., vB_Editor_001_editor, press ALT 0 for help.

April 2020

-Larsson breaks his shoulder out 4 weeks
-LaFleur goalless drought in newsworthy now?
-Manu shines for Porto
-Euro 2020 draw

The decision to move back to Portugal gets better and better. Eventually, I'll move on to a bigger club but for now I need to be playing and I've finally been given the opportunity. If I could do it over again I would have stayed at Boavista, it just doesn't feel right playing for their crosstown rivals.
View attachment 173119

View attachment 173114
The draw for the Euros took place, here are the groups. All 3 of our nations qualified and we're all hoping to be part of the squads. My decision to move back to Portugal was made to improve my chances.
View attachment 173118View attachment 173117View attachment 173116
Not a great draw for Portugal, we always lose to Germany.

LaFleurs woes
View attachment 173113
I guess it's a good sign that this is news. We aren't strikers, we're playmakers but whatever, it's better than the press not knowing your name.

Larssons season is in jeopardy and possibly his Euros
View attachment 173112
The squads for Euro 2020 will be announced next month. Larsson should recover in plenty of time for the tournament, but will be injured when the squads are announced.

View attachment 173111
Over 10 hours of football without a goal, that streak is over.

A good month for me as I played very well for Porto, while LaFleur struggled at City and Larsson picked up a nasty injury. I needed a month like this as I'm a distant 3rd here.

May 2020
-LaFleur and Manu pick up steam as European Championship squads are announced.
-City look to extend LaFleurs contract
-Porto and City qualify for the Champions League next season.
-UEFA Nations League draw

View attachment 173110View attachment 173109
*** for tat here. Sure, LaFleur is in a more prestigious league, but we're just starting out here, plenty of seasons to go

View attachment 173107View attachment 173106
I know one thing, Mike won't be there next season!
(Unless he's transferred)

Preliminary Squads for Euro2020

Denmark
View attachment 173102
Larsson is chosen!

Portugal
View attachment 173104
I made it!

France
View attachment 173105
LaFleur's name is no surprise.

7 players still need to be cut from these lists, I think that LaFleur and Larsson are shoe ins, but I'm a little nervous about my chances!

LaFleur turns down a big money deal from City
View attachment 173100
Lou was a little happy to see this, he doesn't want to be at City, he thinks that, in the long run, he'll play less than if he was at a slightly smaller club.

The Final Cuts!

Portugal
View attachment 173098
I'm in! I made the team, I'm going to……well Europe! (Euro 2020 does;t have a host, it will be played in nations all across Europe with the semis and final at Wembley)

France, Denmark
View attachment 173097
I didn't get the screenshot for Denmark, but Larsson and LaFleur both made the cuts

View attachment 173096

I haven't included this in the updates until now because we weren't on the national teams yet, but we are now and look at that draw! Could not have gone better! All three of our nations drawn into the same group! This is gonna be good!
View attachment 173092

Final League Tables

View attachment 173090View attachment 173089View attachment 173088

One more accolade for LaFleur before the summer, why not?
View attachment 173087

In the buildup to Euro2020, LaFleur dominated the headlines
View attachment 173086View attachment 173085View attachment 173084

France are favourites after winning the World Cup in 2018 and LaFleur is the new Golden Boy in France.
View attachment 173083
LaFleur (looks a lot like Platini, some say)

I'm still trying to make a name for myself in Portugal.
View attachment 173082
Manu

While Larsson is kind of a big deal in Denmark.
View attachment 173081
Larsson (with man bun)

Next update:
View attachment 173114

Really enjoying this, also your family is very different to mine if you can agree on a winner amicably when it isn't clear mine struggles even when it is obvious

Thanks!

I'm not so sure how amicable it will be. For now, we all agree that Lou is far ahead, but even so, he is already making excuses. He is trying to claim some credit for France winning the World Cup even though he was not on the squad. He claims that he helped them qualify, even though his contribution was minimal in only a few games.

We do have some parameters set aside in case we can't agree (World Cup wins, Champions League wins, reputation, awards, etc.)

View attachment 173080
Group D
Portugal 2-1 winners over Poland.
I sat this one out

View attachment 173079
3-1 over Slovenia, I started and got 2 assists and an 8.2 rating

View attachment 173078
The two wins clinched a knockout round appearance with a game to go!

View attachment 173077
What is this? Portugal beats Germany? It seems that all they've been needing has been me! I scored the winning goal!

Group F
View attachment 173076
Larsson played the full match 8.3 rating

View attachment 173074
Larsson, 2 goals! 7.9 rating

View attachment 173072
Larsson, 2 assists, Player of the match!

He's having a great Euros!
View attachment 173071View attachment 173070View attachment 173069

Group C
View attachment 173075
LaFleur started, subbed out at 78mins, 7.8 rating

View attachment 173073
LaFleur started, subbed again at 75mins, 7.5 rating

View attachment 173068
LaFleur, late equaliser!

View attachment 173067View attachment 173066

Round Two

France vs. England
San Sebastian, Spain

View attachment 173065
LaFleur, like most of his teammates, played poorly. 6.8 rating.

View attachment 173064
Overall a disappointing tournament for LaFleur. He and his teammates will have a lot of questions to answer after going out to England.

Portugal vs. Croatia
Dublin, Ireland

View attachment 173063
We lost on penalties. I started and was subbed at 65 mins but had a rating of 7.9, 2nd best on the team, they should have kept me in.

View attachment 173062
A teammate telling me that the manager is making a mistake by subbing me out. I already knew that but I didn't want to seem arrogant.

Denmark vs. Spain
Budapest, Romania

View attachment 173061
Spain dominated here, Larsson played the full game, 6.9 rating

View attachment 173060
Larsson had a decent Euros

Skip to the final

View attachment 173059
We're getting some strange finals so far, France over Morroco in the WC, now this.
Well, overall it looks promising, at just 21 years of age we are all stars in our own right and will soon be dominating on the World stage!