alkemy007

Reaction score
I am playing as Spurs and normally my formation is what they play now. A 4-4-1-1 formation. Im in my 6th season. My question is this. I bought Yann M'Vila who is only natural as a DFM. When I put him in CM he goes from light green to an orange colour meaning he is not really effective in that position. Now normally I would just play a 4-1-4-1 formation but I have Christian Erikssen who is unbelieavable for me as an attacking midfielder. He has got like 50-60 assists the last two seasons. I dont want to move him from this AMF to CMF so I was wondering if any of you have played the formation 4-1-3-1-1 with M'vila being a DMF, Moussa Sissoko a CMF and Erikssen an AMF with Gaitan and Bale at either wide midfield or wingers. It looks like I might get over run in MF if I play against someone who packs the centre of their MF. Has anyone played this formation?

'If one of your central midfielder was a bwm with defend duty you could but this one as defensive midfielder (M'vila). I never play with RM and LM but I used a similar formation with wingers and it worked pretty well

I only have one central midfielder which is Moussa Sissoko. I dont really want him as a BWM cause I have M'Vila to do that in DMF.

You could retrain him as a mc and give him game time in that position