Former players becoming prominent managers?

Frank lampard led west ham to league and cup glory on mine 15 seasons in

Yeah, Gerrard just got the liverpool job in mine 2019. tbh whats more common is managers who have been sacked coming back to the same job and getting it over more qualified managers. i mean mourinho is back at chelsea and benitez went to liverpool which is fair play, but ive taken accrington from league 2 to champs league in 9 years, started out sunday league footballer rep now world class, 2 league cup wins, apply for england job to be beaten 'unanimously' by steve mclaren! unbelievable

You get loads im in 2022 now, noteable one is Frank lampard whos won 3 uefa cups and fa cup for chelsea. Van der vaart is managing Holland, Aquilani in charge of Juve. There are loads of others scattered about but many do really quite badly it seems and hop from job to job

On my Leverkusen save Sami Hyypiä became manager of Liverpool after i talked him into becoming a manager in the future and didn't renew his contract as a player.
Unfortunately he's now having a very bad opinion of me because i didn't give him the player contract he wanted... jeez he was 38 (or 39?) and a cb with acceleration & pace 6 is rubbish :(

on my game gary neville always becomes manager of wolves

David Trezeguet is managing Barcelona in my 2014/15 save with QPR.