sjp15991

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any tips or opinions on how easy it would be to edit national teams into becoming one national team, for example Yugoslavia consisting of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia but also some sort of Scandinavian union, the UK, The Germanic countries (Germany, Austria, maybe the Czechs and the Swiss) and also a USSR team of all the former states of the soviet union.

Anyone know how I can go about this while still making regens come from these new united countries and competitions like the World Cup and Euros still working. Any help would be appreciated and I would upload this database after if anyone else is interested, thanks.

you'd ahve to move all of the data from the nations into the same nation, and then replace teh empty nations to keep the correct number of nations to stop the world cup quals and euro quals and euro's from breaking, then there could still be a porblem with the champions and europa league seeding if the clubs are all moved so you'd probably have to redo all of that aswell.

Seems like too much work haha I have a lot of time on my hands but I bore easily, thanks for the quick advice anyway sammyt

Yugoslavia would be a World Class football nation if it existed.

You'd also have Vucinic, Jovetic, Krasic, Pjanic, Subotic, Kolarov, and Olic.

Anyone know how I can go about this while still making regens come from these new united countries and competitions like the World Cup and Euros still working. Any help would be appreciated and I would upload this database after if anyone else is interested, thanks.
hardware.gif

you need to move all persons, cities, clubs, local regions to new nation. you must delete all competitions in old nations, and remove that nations from fifa. then you must create new international competitions and club continental competitions. then you must remove second nation options for all persons if its set to some of these nations. now you can create new nation rules for yugoslavia

-sorry for my bad english-