formula 1

Personally, I support Ferrari and Alonso, can't stand Hamilton(yeah, bite me :p ). But after last race and the Red Bull incident, I want Mark Webber to win the championship. "Not bad for a no.2 driver, eh?"

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:03 PM ----------

Woo Hoo..... Alonso held on to No. 2 in Hungary. He was clearly in a car that was 1-2 seconds per lap slower than Vettel, yet manages to hold him off for several laps till the end. Congrats to him and Mark Webber. Best drivers today.

I am a big F1 fan, and support McLaren. Having said that though, I'm actually a fan of F1 so I like to see most teams do well (with the exeption of Virgin). On September 4th I will be enjoying McLaren hospitality at the McLaren Technology Centre and apparently Lewis is gonna show up... - sweeeet!! :D

Am a massive fan, was lucky enough to be at siverstone last year, amazing day out.

I follow Ferrari, don't really care who drives for them but really don't like Fernando Alonso lol

Big follower, go to Silverstone every year, and went to Spa last year. Support Hamilton mainly, hate Alonso, like Kubica as-well.

Don't really have a team but I've always liked Alonso, even when he was driving for Minardi. There was always something about him I liked. Absolutely despise Button and Hamilton, especially the latter.

Not really a fan, I like the races and appreciate the tech that goes into designing the cars. Some of the rules are retarded though :S

Don't really have a team but I've always liked Alonso, even when he was driving for Minardi. There was always something about him I liked. Absolutely despise Button and Hamilton, especially the latter.
I guess we're on the same boat then. Except, of course, I didn't really like Alonso before his McLaren saga with Hamilton. I actually used to hate him back when he was the World Champion, mainly because I'm a rabid Schumacher fan. Now that Kimi Raikkonen and Michael are gone, he's my current favourite F1 driver, and him driving for Ferrari helped make up my mind too.

I hope Kimi returns to F1 soon. 'The Iceman' is the coolest driver ever to grace the sport.

...F1 is a sport of mainly reflexes, but also nerve, and there can't be much difference in these factors among the drivers. It comes down to the cars, and this is why F1 is so exciting. The difference in teams. If you put Jenson Button in a Lotus, he would do nothing, even if he is the so-called champion. I believe the driver's championship is the most interesting thing in the sport, but the constructors championship is the best reflection of who stands where.

Sometimes not. Nico Rosberg has out-qualified Schumacher a number of times and has been on the podium at least once and they're running the same (slow) car (although there might be minor changes to the setup to suit driver preferences), but still you get my point.

The FIA is trying to provide a level competing ground by cutting team budgets but it's true that the lower you go on the grid the bigger the difference in performance, between team mates though, I think the difference is in the driver.

Wow, no posts in here in a long time!

I'm a big fan of Vettel, have been for a good few years, was mostly the cool name that attracted me in to following him and we all know what he's amassed in the last two seasons. Fantastic driver, love watching him and generally just love watching Formula 1. Shame on Sunday that Vettel crashed out on the first lap in Abu Dhabi but he's World Champion anyway so never mattered.

Must've been nice for the many McLaren fans out there to see someone else win a GP :D

I like F1, not watched it as much this year because Vettel is boring me :p but McClaren are going to get 1 and 2 next season, Hamilton and Button. Hamilton's my favourite driver, almost like Senna reborn with his fearlessness. And the new lad, managed by Lewis' dad, Di Resta is one to watch, cracking driver, going to be near the top in the foreseeable future. Well done to Vettel for what he has achieved, but British all the way for me!

Has anybody seen SSN about the williams garrage that set on fire? apparently curze united exploded while team was celebrating inside.