Reaction score
Well where to start. I have decided to manage Nottingham Forrest as a new challenge. To take them to the premiership. This is where the dream gets tough. Setting my self fiveyears to win the Preimer league. I will be contining the story after that as i plan to take the job of my heroes celtic. The lead them within five years to a SPL, Scottish cups and Champions league trophy. Think possibly this might be a hard ask but hey if i fail then at least i tried..........

Well lets get started :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Signings:
Ian Walker Free transfer
Samuel Kuffour Free transfer
Sol Campbell free transfer
Izzy Iriekpen free transfer
Brahim Hemdani Free transfer
Neil McCann Free transfer
Moussa N'Diaye Free transfer
Andy van der Meyda free transfer
Alvaro Novo free transfer
Michael Ball Free transfer (really pleased with this one)
Darron Gibson Season long loan
Ritchie De Laet season long loan.

Some good signings there. I got Campbell and he got signing of the season for me as Reading. Good luck with this.

Freindly Fixtures
Nottingham Forrest 4 - 1 Nottingham Forest Reserves ( Robert Earnshaw 2, Dexter Blackstock, Paul Anderson)
Bradford(Brian Little, Michael Flynn) 2 - 2 Nottingham Forest ( Paul Anderson, James Perch)
Spartans 0 - 7 Nottingham Forest (Radsolaw Majewski 2, Dexter Blackstock 2, Robert Earnshaw, Paul Anderson, Joe Garner)
Colchester (Kevin Lisbie) 1 - 3 Nottingham Forest (Joe Garner 2, Paul Anderson) Injury Dexter Blackstock 2-3 weeks out :(
New Signing Update Amoroso
Players out Nathan Tyson to Coventry £500k , Matt Thornhill Coventry £875k
Arbroath 0 - 5 Nottingham Forest (Sol Campbell, Amoroso Garath McCleary, Radsolaw Majewski, David McGoldrick) Upcoming freindlies
Nottingham Forest v GH Academy
Nottingham Forest V Ebbsfleet

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Thanks really dont know if they are going to gel as they are quite a lot but hopefully :)

First Five fixtures of new season
Reading Away (Championship)
Notts Co (league Cup 1st round away
West Brom Home (Championship)
Watford Home (Championship)
QPR Away (Championship)
Tough fixtures to start off with considering the media predict that i will be relgated. But hoping to get something out of the reading game if not a good performance, should get through to 2nd round of cup however i will need to be wary of notts co. West Brom should be the hardest game out of the five and hopefully will win this won but not really sure hopfully get a result against watford and maybe a draw against QPR. overall prediction 6 points out of four games with a pass to 2nd round.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Will do a big update tommorrow.