Reaction score
I wanted to write a story and was told to do it in the blogs section but I dont understand fully how it works so I am going to start a website type story on one of these free website making sites so I was wondering if it is okay to post the website address on this website as I would like feedback etc.

This would be done by firstly starting a new thread stating my website (obviously then this one could be closed) and then when writing comments/replies putting it underneath.

What exactly is the point of this thread then?

Because I use this site I do not want to get banned from using it so wanted to make sure i was able to first.

What's not to get about the blogs?

I just find them confusing and the main reason I am writing is so I can get feedback and to me it seems that people dont read the blogs. Thats just my opinion and I struggle to insert images etc but on a website it may be easier for me to use

Websites are basically blogs.. just without the blog headings etc.

A lot of people read them, but don't comment. If it's good enough, people will comment and give you feedback.

All i want to know is if i can post a link to the website on here lol I just find the one on here confusing and would find it easier to use a website. If not il just continue playing without writing about it.

So if i was to explain a little about it that would be fine? Also thanks for the answer thats all i wanted in the first place.