Forum Suggestion

Rzarecteh

Reaction score
Hey, I am more of a browser of this website and prefer to watch over things but I feel the need to suggest an improvement. I am also not sure whether this is the correct place to post this, if it isnt feel free to move it to a more appropriate place.

ANYWAY! The suggestion is fairly simple and has its pros and cons. Upon downloading something, amongst the 'Most Popular Files' tab there is a bunch of out-dated applications or files from previous version of Football Manager. I think it would be good to reset the files every time a new version of Football Manager comes out (every year). I currently have absolutely no interest in downloading anything to do with a version that is not FM2013, but that list is full of FM2012 and 2011 files and applications.

Just a thought, not sure whether we can even suggest something, but this would be useful more than anything!

Thanks.

Alot of the downloadable things from older versions of the game are usable on FM13, and some users still have older versions so it wouldn't be fair to them...