Forums Upgrade

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have upgraded the forums to vBulletin 3.6.0.

There have been some changes to the look of the site. As you will have noticed the right navigation has gone and so has a few other things. I will put them all back to normal soon.

What I want from you is to let me know if there any errors or images missing.

Thank you.

Right, I've just noticed that none of the dropdown things are working anymore. So bare with me whilst I try and sort it out.

Dropdown things?

I dont like BBC thing, but i guess it increases posts and makes it busier in there....played.

The dropdown things are what you used to get if you clicked on search, thread tools, someones username etc...

meh i liked them

and the bbc things r quite good for starting convos

Is there a quick way to make all topics stop flashing as if there not read? Many topics from several days and weeks ago are still marked as unread.

"Mark Forums Read" at bottom of forum index.

The mark forums read is also under the quick links on the navbar.

When i click on new posts, its says i still have some to read, but when ive looked through them, ive already read them? any ideas?

i swear your away for 2 weeks and im confuzed as **** some1 tell me wtf this is about?

When i click on new posts, its says i still have some to read, but when ive looked through them, ive already read them? any ideas?

silly Trav, look at the posts directly above yours and you will find yoru answer

some1 tell me wtf this is about?

I upgraded the forums from vBulletin v3.5.5 to v3.6.0 and there have been some big changes to the templates. So I have had to change them to make sure that the forums work correctly.

silly Trav, look at the posts directly above yours and you will find yoru answer

oh yeah, i knew that, i was kinda wondering why it was there kind of thing, but ive done the same thing today and its fine. :spock:

what does this mean? "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"?

Sean, what are the yellow red card things all about

Click on it. Then choose the reason for the 'infraction' and click Give Infraction. Hardly rocket science Kris.