Fairhurst93

Reaction score
Just entering my 3rd season now with Wigan and after 2 seasons finishing 8th its time to push on into Europe.. I have 10m left and need a good forward to lead the line. Currently have 2 young Brazilians but dont think they are good enough to send me to Europe..

Last edited:
Jay Rodriguez/Steven Fletcher/Shane Long/Immobile/Aspas/Vagner Love/Caceido/Luuk De Jong/Javier Soner/Mason Bennett

Jay Rodriguez/Steven Fletcher/Shane Long/Immobile/Aspas/Vagner Love/Caceido/Luuk De Jong/Javier Soner/Mason Bennett

Rodriguez was my first choice but I could get a bid under 17mill execepted and he is playing in the Championship.. Il have a look at some of the above when I'm home from work. How ever I can rule a few out because they don't stick toy youthful transfer policy. I tend to try and avoid buying over 23/24.. But thanks a lot never the less!!

Personally i think you should go for Shane Long, he's a beast on FM, he never stops scoring.

Personally i think you should go for Shane Long, he's a beast on FM, he never stops scoring.

Il have a good look at him when im home from work then if thats the case. Been so many games last season that I ended up drawing cause forwards where not finishing there chances.. so a new forward is needed!

sign ademilson but if you already have him then go in for leonard kweuke

sign ademilson but if you already have him then go in for leonard kweuke

Yeah I've got Admeilson I want to rotate him with someone else so think il look at Kweuke. Iv seen his name popping up quite a bit on his site

Jozy Altidore is actually a very good striker and progresses quite nicely too!

that SS was already 3 years in and if picked up at say 17/18 and played quite regularly he could become quite the striker...

look at Javier Soner - All Boys

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-wonderkids/114868-javier-soner-all-boys.html

I found him in my QPR save and I feel he as a lot of potential!

check out:

Benzia/Neal Maupay/Lacazette/Belfodil/Destro/Bueno and see how much they might want..

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I'm trying to bring youth into my team and also buy decent youth so could be a cracking signing..

does Belfodil play for Lille? Think I'm currently waiting for a response from a big. Sure I spotted some good stats with abit of improvement on him

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, I'm trying to bring youth into my team and also buy decent youth so could be a cracking signing..

does Belfodil play for Lille? Think I'm currently waiting for a response from a big. Sure I spotted some good stats with abit of improvement on him

Belfodil is at Parma :)

Florenzi/Abel Hernandez/Leandro/Mike/Dybala/Aspas/Gabbidianni/Joao Rojas (good striker) Dino Ndlovu/Hervin Ongenda/Nelson Oliviera/Immobile/Kleber (Porto) Seferovic/Ighalo/

Belfodil is at Parma :)

Florenzi/Abel Hernandez/Leandro/Mike/Dybala/Aspas/Gabbidianni/Joao Rojas (good striker) Dino Ndlovu/Hervin Ongenda/Nelson Oliviera/Immobile/Kleber (Porto) Seferovic/Ighalo/

Ahh right il screen shot the guy I'm onabout when I'm home from work see if you have every had him and any info on him