DrummerBear84

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just started a game with Spurs and thought my 4 strikers Keane, Pav, Crouch and Defoe would be a pretty awesome strikforce but so far only Keane has lit it up and Pav has done some good support work.

Was just wondering if all four will come good or should I sell and bring someone in? if so who should go and who should come?

I'm playing 4-1-1-2-2

gomes
corluka bassong otamendi bale
sissoko
palacios
bentley Modric
Pav Keane

cheers for any help

Agbonlohoar is imense with crouch or defoe upfront so i would buy Aggy and sell Pav Imo

I would seel Robbie Keane and Pavo and bring in Neymar or Lukaku and Yannick Djalo who will provide much better back-up than Keane and Lukaku will become immense in 3-4 years if you develop hiom right

Yea, its hard for you if Keane and Pavlyuchenko are preforming well as they'd be the two i'd think of selling, could Try Hugo Almieda or Roberto Soldado ? Almieda is a tank, similar to Crouch but way more Physical if you thought about selling Crouch i'd go for Almieda mate

Soldado is a beats if you play him as a poacher mate

Crouch can be a quality goal scorer if played right. Id defo keep him for at least 1 season

I played a 4-2-3-1 last season and won the prem. Modric did most of the scoring though :D I'm selling crouch to bring Dzeko in.

Why is everyone saying sell Pav i got s spurs one going. dident buy or sell any strikers and come top. U just gotta play Pav complete forward and he is beast