TCold

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a question regarding my forwards. I'm playing as Man City and I already have the pair of Dzeko and Aguero, I also got Lukaku already and i plan on getting Neymar (1st choice) or Sanogo (2nd choice) to be his partner.

What i'm wondering now is what role should each of them have? I never know what to put them as...

One more thing that interests me. Do you guys think there's any chance i can buy Nasri, Clichy and Sagna from Arsenal during the next transfer window in summer? :)

If you think not, then what would be some other good players on their positions you think i could get. Money is not really a problem. XD

Dzeko ----> Target Man - Support or Deep Lying Forward - Support
Lukaku ----> Target Man - Support
Aguero ----> Deep Lying Forward - Support or Poacher

It'll be tough to buy players from Arsenal due to the rivalry, I'd recommend replacing with:

Nasri ----> Arda Turan (Galatasarai)
Clichy ----> Jose Angel ( Sporting Gijon)
Sagna ----> Davide Santon (Inter)

As far as forwards goes, what about Neymar and Sanogo? What role should they have?
I also forgot to ask about Balotelli, what role should he play as?

Tough in what way. Tough to actually get them or tough as in high prices? I did buy Wilshere from them already, for 40 mil. That can be considered high, yeah...

As far as forwards goes, what about Neymar and Sanogo? What role should they have?
I also forgot to ask about Balotelli, what role should he play as?

Tough in what way. Tough to actually get them or tough as in high prices? I did buy Wilshere from them already, for 40 mil. That can be considered high, yeah...

Never tried Neymar or Sanogo

Balotelli, use him as a left or right winger, Inside Forward - Attack.

It'll be tough to sign from rivals, they either won't let them, or if they do, they'll over-charge a lot.

Dzeko - target man support
Aguero- poacher

These roles are deadly.

Personally I would go for coentrao instead of clichy. Coentrao= much cheaper, is as good as clichy and also is natural left back and left wing at the same time!