bigvic67

Reaction score
View attachment 226506

FANS PROTEST AFTER RACIST MANAGER KICKED OUT

View attachment 226508

After hours of protests outside Millerntor Stadion, FC St Pauli have announced that André Schubert has been fired from position of head coach after racist remarks were made on his twitter account last night. St Pauli, a club well known being Anti-fascist and anti-racist have said that these comments are a disgrace to the whole clubs meaning. After getting abused by Hamburg fans on Twitter, he then hit back using racial slurs. The tweet has since then has been removed and now Schubert, who only took over in May, is in police custody for questioning and could face a ban, and even a sentencing. Passionate fans of St Pauli are disgusted by the remarks made, and they believe he has embarrassed the clubs identity and it's whole meaning. St Pauli's ultras are well known throughout the world for their ANTIFA displays and protests and this has angered the Golden side of Hamburg. A statement from the club chairman is due to be made very shortly

View attachment 226507

View attachment 226505
@ASchubertFCSP in reply to @FCHamburgJoel
"Shut up you black c***, F*c* off back to Africa"

These are the disgusting remarks that were made late last night

View attachment 226615
@AndréSchubert

To all St. Pa
uli fans, i have let a big club and their beliefs down. I really do apologise sincerely. I didn't think clearly, but the abuse was overwhelming and i blew my lid off, the messages i got where disgusting, i am sorry. And wish the next manager all of the success for the team.

FM has f
ucked up my laptop and had to delete everything from it. Really annoying as this would have been a decent story IMO and i was doing really well. Won't be doing another story anytime soon

Last edited: