Foss's Eastern Bloc Auction Game

Foss

Reaction score
All right, this is an auction game where the player pool consists of players playing in the leagues of the countries that used to consist the Eastern Bloc. There will also be special rounds that contain players from these countries playing in leagues abroad. An auction round will consist of three goalkeepers, five defenders, six midfielders and five strikers. The countries involved are Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary,
Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.

There are still a couple of spots left in the game, so if you're a member who can be trusted upon to follow the game to some degree, go ahead and apply.

Foss Foss Foss Foss Foss!!!

Can I join? ;) :wub:

Don't know much about the players, but am willing to learn :)

All right then, three spots left unless I want to expand this game.

I would love to join. Had a fascination with Eastern European football, Jonathan Wilson's book about it got me hooked.

Can I join?

698864_little_puppy.jpg

Yeah, you three are in.
I'd like all of you to five to send me this info of your team: name, short name, six-letter name and kit colours.

I'll send you it in 2 hours if that's ok, just going out now. Promise it'll be in by then!

yeah, i'll join - why not if there's a space avaliable :)

No more spaces after Eddie Money and TGW.

When are we goin to start this mate?
Assuming everyone has sent their team name , kits etc.....

Bump

Has everybody sent their info now ?

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:56 PM ----------

Bump: Is this going to get started?

Has everybody sent their info now ?

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:56 PM ----------

Bump: Is this going to get started?

Stop being so impatient, that's like the 5th time you've asked this. Foss is probably working on creating the league structure first, along with the teams. He'll start when he has time.

Plus, bumping it won't speed up the process, especially as auction games don't appear in the recent threads anymore.

We all want it to start, but he'll do it when he can. Perhaps he has a life, although I very much doubt it ;)

Stop being so impatient, that's like the 5th time you've asked this. Foss is probably working on creating the league structure first, along with the teams. He'll start when he has time.

Plus, bumping it won't speed up the process, especially as auction games don't appear in the recent threads anymore.

We all want it to start, but he'll do it when he can. Perhaps he has a life, although I very much doubt it ;)

Sorry , my first auction game (A)

I'm going to post a list of players soonish to start this off.

Yaaay :)

You may want to PM/VM those involved 'cos it doesn't show up on Recent Threads.