Foxo & AJ1997's Graphics Thread (Kits, config etc)

Sneek peek at your request!

JakeHartlepool10 50% completed

Last edited:
thanks love them all:D config ?
also i'd like a sig for a story im about to start:D
if the sig could contain gary neville on the left and keith hill on the right would be fantastic .. could it also contain writing saying man utd v hartlepool Follow me

thanks

thanks love them all:D config ?
also i'd like a sig for a story im about to start:D
if the sig could contain gary neville on the left and keith hill on the right would be fantastic .. could it also contain writing saying man utd v hartlepool Follow me

thanks

Unique IDs please. BTW Sigs and Ava's are only temporary and I'll try yours now. Do you want 'Follow Me' in your sig?

what do you meen by unique id's mate ? and yes please but a picture of carlos tevez in a man city shirt now and the writing say can he take city back to the big time :D thanks a lot

what do you meen by unique id's mate ? and yes please but a picture of carlos tevez in a man city shirt now and the writing say can he take city back to the big time :D thanks a lot

The Unique IDs of team, go to Preferences > Display and Sound > Tick 'Show Unique IDs' and go to the Academy's team screen and beside the league they're playing it, it shows something like '(ID: [number])' remember and tell me.

What do you mean by 'picture of carlos tevez in a man city shirt now and the writing say can he take city back to the big time' could you explain it further. BTW Keith Hill of Rochdale or the referee Keith Hill?

willl do after i explain :D

sorry about this , forget completly about the man u and hartlepool idea , and now could i please have carlos tevez playing for city with the writing saying can he take city back where they belong , as ive got a save where city have been relagated and im going to take over them and try get them back into the top 5:D

willl do after i explain :D

sorry about this , forget completly about the man u and hartlepool idea , and now could i please have carlos tevez playing for city with the writing saying can he take city back where they belong , as ive got a save where city have been relagated and im going to take over them and try get them back into the top 5:D

Sorry if it's ugly, I haven't done a sig for 10 months :mad:

1z1d3jk.png

Fm-base all stars : 2062002128
Fm-base maccaroni: 2062002137
Fm-base french toast mafia : 2062002134
Fm-base Superstars : 2062002131

thanks

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

That is fantastic mate:D

I'll start the configs for All Stars and French Toast Mafia now but for the other two I'll have to ask AJ if he needs me to do it as he can't do configs.

Player Name: none
Size: size of your current sig
Text: Foxo and AJ1997 Graphics Request Thread. Visit Us For Graphics
Other information: up to you what pictures you put on there

Any idea when you can get to mine james not complaining just excited for them :)

Team Name: Aston Villa
Config needed?: Yes please :D

Home Design: Traditional with Sky Blue sleeves w/ white trim (Optional), White shorts w/ Sky Blue stripe & claret socks
Home Colours: Claret & Blue

Away Design: White w/ claret & blue pin stripes
Away Colours: White w/ claret and sky blue trim

Third Design: Something pretty
Third Colours: Black & Sky blue

Sponsor: Samsung
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Kit Maker :AJ1997

Player Name: none
Size: size of your current sig
Text: Foxo and AJ1997 Graphics Request Thread. Visit Us For Graphics
Other information: up to you what pictures you put on there

Sorry haven't been around for 2 days, will start up this one now.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Team Name: Aston Villa
Config needed?: Yes please :D

Home Design: Traditional with Sky Blue sleeves w/ white trim (Optional), White shorts w/ Sky Blue stripe & claret socks
Home Colours: Claret & Blue

Away Design: White w/ claret & blue pin stripes
Away Colours: White w/ claret and sky blue trim

Third Design: Something pretty
Third Colours: Black & Sky blue

Sponsor: Samsung
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Kit Maker :AJ1997

I'll do this one if you don't mind James :D

Player Name: Can it be a game character? Like Nathan Drake from Uncharted?
Text (yes/no): No

Player Name: Josh McHearen
Size: The same as your Arjen Robben's sig
Text: One for the future
Other information: Please make it as good as you can (A)

Thanks in advance guys, your sigs and avatars are just awesome! :D

Player Name: Can it be a game character? Like Nathan Drake from Uncharted?
Text (yes/no): No

Player Name: Josh McHearen
Size: The same as your Arjen Robben's sig
Text: One for the future
Other information: Please make it as good as you can (A)

Thanks in advance guys, your sigs and avatars are just awesome! :D

Erm, I'm the one who do the sigs :D I'll try. XD