Geek_Boy_SFC

Reaction score
Can any of you fellow football managers kindly tell me how good he get's and whether he's worth £2.5mil for my Birmingham save first season? oh by the way I'm paying 1mil up front and the rest over a year.

thanks in advance!

I really cannot get the best out of him. Every time I play as Arsenal he demands a transfer request because I don't play him.

If your only paying £2.5 then yes, buy him he will turn into a good player for you.

I think there is better tbh he did really well for me in league 1 but was not great in the championship and he played in the same position. he is an okay player but I don't think he will do much to change results

this is what hes like and as you can see hes played a fair bit of football.

View attachment 28637

View attachment 28636

hopefully he'll do a bit for me as he'll be surrounded by decent-ish players, fingers crossed anyway. i've just signed sergio canales for £4mil he's been doing a bit in real life!

If he does turn out to be a waste of money. Sell him, if you keep him for 3-4 seasons his value will go up and you'll make a profit.

With my Arsenal team I always end up selling him, but he'll be a decend player for your Birmingham team.

I've never actually gave him good playtime
I sorta prefered Jack Wilshire