Albion Rovers??? You must be going into some detail sir?? Wouldnt mind seeing the Aberdeen team myself, got a wee soft spot for them. No hurry but, i now know its a pain in the *** to do the editor and load games at the same time to see what th finished article looks like game-wise lol

I can do it altho the scotland team won't be the same as WC 98 side unless I delete the ever player from the game

I know, i started of with the 1990db just adding 1990-era players but i found when i loaded the game it just looked a bit random. So i started deleting as many current players as i could find so the international teams all have that 1990 feeling too. Its a huge pain in the ***! lol

That's why the 1st thing I did delete everyone...but that in itself leaves an epic task of replacing managers, staff, scouts and chairman and board members, past favourites, referees...agents..... jheez!!

And was there not an editor for CM00/01 then??

I know, i started of with the 1990db just adding 1990-era players but i found when i loaded the game it just looked a bit random. So i started deleting as many current players as i could find so the international teams all have that 1990 feeling too. Its a huge pain in the ***! lol

I know lol

That's why the 1st thing I did delete everyone...but that in itself leaves an epic task of replacing managers, staff, scouts and chairman and board members, past favourites, referees...agents..... jheez!!

And was there not an editor for CM00/01 then??

funny story my mate gave CM 00/01 to borrow I found it again and he said I could keep it :) free, yea I might do that aswell just delete every player and leave they're Histories as blank :) re-do it, it wouldn't take long to redo 4 teams and then work on it from there :)

also how long did it take ya to delete every player?

Last edited:
Not long I think there's about max 500,000 and I think you can delete 50,000 at a time so not to long bout 15-20 mins I guess, it does lag a bit when it's deleting but it's not too bad.
I don't know if it's just my editor but it wouldnt let me delete around 500 people (retired people) I'm just overwriting them.

Not long I think there's about max 500,000 and I think you can delete 50,000 at a time so not to long bout 15-20 mins I guess, it does lag a bit when it's deleting but it's not too bad.
I don't know if it's just my editor but it wouldnt let me delete around 500 people (retired people) I'm just overwriting them.

yea my old mac had that same problem with 500 people limit any higher and it would lag so much or worse crash so I upgraded and now it runs like a dream I've already delete about 200,000 people :)

i just used the wikipedia current international squads and just deleted every current International players on there. It leaves scope for the smaller teams to go and bring in current obscure players to fill their squads without it ruining the authenticity of the edited data. Thats the plan anyway...

i just used the wikipedia current international squads and just deleted every current International players on there. It leaves scope for the smaller teams to go and bring in current obscure players to fill their squads without it ruining the authenticity of the edited data. Thats the plan anyway...

true :), gonna give this method a try and see how fast I run through :)

Another thing about CM 97/98 it doesn't have hight or weight or what foot they are.
Been trying to look up a few players weights in 1997 it's not easy I can see there being a lot of players weighing 75kg :)

worldfootball.net
Thats the best website i found for height and weights. Just copy and paste the names into the little box and it gives you the player info :)

worldfootball.net
Thats the best website i found for height and weights. Just copy and paste the names into the little box and it gives you the player info :)

Nice one! Will check it out tonight when I finish work.

By the way i know 14 is the minimum age you can create a player, do you know the lowest date of birth the editor allows?

May be able to squeeze CRonaldo in as a 14 year old.
Rooney was 13/14 at the time so might ne able to put on there too.
Messi was about 10.......:-(

As far as i know, if you put a DOB which gives the player a lesser age than 14, it will just set the player automatically to 14 then the age counter will start on his 14th birthhday

started up again and got 5 more players to add into aberdeen :) I'll get that done tomorrow evening as I'm install a **** lots of games into my bootcamp of windows :)

teams done so far

Aberdeen
Airdrie
Albion Rovers

who should I do next in scotland after Albion?

Old Firm?? You got any screenshots? :p
Im just working on the '90 db just now. Hopefully finished tomorrow/through the week

no not yet, but I'll take screenshots when I've completed Scotland full leagues :), shouldn't take long as most of the clubs have 18 - 30 players each :)

and cool

also should I put the table back to the 1997/98 season & bring back old clubs and put the comps history back to the 97 winners or just leave the clubs and tables as they are now?