France hand out further bans

like what has been said i dont think nico would care too much, he is properly enjoying his club football for the first time in his carear and plus he already retired. im happy he can get some rest during internationals good times.

There's no way Clichy, Sagna and Nasri shouldn't play now, providing they're fit and continue their form of course. Don't understand Govou being called up in the first place, he had an awful WC. Time for Gael to prove he merits first place ahead of Evra and Abidal when the former comes back.

There's no way Clichy, Sagna and Nasri shouldn't play now, providing they're fit and continue their form of course. Don't understand Govou being called up in the first place, he had an awful WC. Time for Gael to prove he merits first place ahead of Evra and Abidal when the former comes back.

clichy and nasri should have gone to the world cup in the first place wonderfull footballers.

to be honest gael doesnt really "merit" a first place ahead of evra. hes very good, evra's better

to be honest gael doesnt really "merit" a first place ahead of evra. hes very good, evra's better

But if he plays well enough over the period that Evra is injured for (hopefully playing instead of Abidal..) then you never know. Gibbs almost did it at Arsenal, but got injured himself.

But if he plays well enough over the period that Evra is injured for (hopefully playing instead of Abidal..) then you never know. Gibbs almost did it at Arsenal, but got injured himself.
i think he's playing himself more into contention against abidal than evra. but he should be in the squad at any rate

18 games is pretty much all of 2 years and maybe some more of a third year depending accordingly but it won't affect Anelka as he has pretty much retired

The only thing that gave me satisfaction during our torrid World Cup was knowing that France were doing even worse than us.

Brilliant.

and Italy...
both finalists of the wc 2006 kicked out in group stage lol

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

clichy and nasri should have gone to the world cup in the first place wonderfull footballers.

coming from a Chelsea fan
that's a big compliment

My first thought was that Anelka had retired, hadn't he?

If I remember correctly, he just publicly announced that he would never play for France again; therefore, he kind of got in there before the FFF did.

It's a shame the bans france have handed out. Raymond Domenech picked his players through their star signs and If anything he should be the one getting punished.