oneill999

Reaction score
Is it just iny save or do France make.the best regans?
I am in my 4th season with Aston villa and 7 of my starting 11 are French,
They are unbelievable I am dominating the premier league and have a youth of French regans
Which have high potential , is it just my save which France produce unreal talent?

That's because most french clubs have great youth facilities. Every club in the 1st league has at least good or excellent youth facilities. So there will be a lot of good french regens

That's because most french clubs have great youth facilities. Every club in the 1st league has at least good or excellent youth facilities. So there will be a lot of good french regens

But many top premier league teams have good to excellent youth facilities but don't produce player of half the frence standard on this?
anyone else have a view ?

But many top premier league teams have good to excellent youth facilities but don't produce player of half the frence standard on this?
anyone else have a view ?

i think you should have a read on this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nder-why-all-best-regens-come-out-brazil.html

even if top epl teams have good facilities, the chances of having extremely high quality regen is low, whereas in France, the youth facilities are excellent and so there is a good chance of having like a -10 PA regen. same goes to Brazil and Argentina especially, where there are more quality regens than england

Last edited:
In most of my saves France always seem to develop some of the best Regens. They ended up winning the World Cup and European Cup in 2018 and 2020 in my last save because of well developed youngsters like Pogba, Niang, Sissoko, Varane, Nangis, Areola and Mollo and then the rest were more or less all World Class regens. I have also seen a lot of good Mexican talent as well.