France v Spain - Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Under 19s European Championship Final.

Currently 0-0, Just thought i'd make a thread to alert anyone that would like to watch but has maybe forgotten? Of course, Spain knocked out England whilst France clinched a tight game to get into the final.

Some good players on display like Pacheco, Sergio Canales and Gael Kakuta, both teams are fast paced at It should make for a good game. (Perhaps you will look up some players in FM during the game).

How to watch?

Sky Channel 411
Virgin Media Channel 525

I personally think France will edge it 2-1.

EDIT: Spain just scored, Rodrigo finishing, 18 minutes played.

France 0 - 1 Spain

Last edited:
spain goal was perfectly put away in the bottom corner!!

Spain U19s play exactly like the senior team. France haven't even touched the ball yet.

watching it now, it on british eurosport 2

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

thanks ride the walrus

France just scored.

1-1 :)

Last edited:
They lost finally :(

spain goal was perfectly put away in the bottom corner!!
I consider french goalkeeper didn't do well in that goal. Poor positioning, in my opinion.

After watching a ten-minute summary of the match, France seemed to be quite lucky until they got their equalizer. After that it was a great game. And good performances from Kakuta and Lacazette. Lacazette is/was playing at the Emirates cup right now for Lyon. And he seems to have some potential in FM too.

After watching a ten-minute summary of the match, France seemed to be quite lucky until they got their equalizer. After that it was a great game. And good performances from Kakuta and Lacazette. Lacazette is/was playing at the Emirates cup right now for Lyon. And he seems to have some potential in FM too.
Pacheco?! :wub::wub::wub: Though apparently he wants to join Real Soceidad for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.