Burkie7

Reaction score
Managing my local side Bohemians and tried to sign F.Jeffers as I thought a player like him could at least hack it in the Irish League, I couldn't afford his wages so I just threw in a trial for 4 weeks just in hope but to my surprise he accepted.

I have now gave him three 4 week trials as you can play in the league for some reason when your on trial in the Irish League ?

Well pretty much he has lived up to his reputation as one of the worst players to ever play the game, 10 games no goals no assist's and a average rating of 5.9!!!

Anyone else sign this walking disaster in their game?

Not really had any terrible players, worst i had was Dzeko who for his first 6 months only got 5 goals and 6 assists in 26 but he's on fire in his second season. On your point of being able to play Jeffers in the irish league would that be because it's not an official league through fifa? (not sure how to best word it). I only thought of this because isn't this the reason swansea and cardiff are allowed in the english leagues?

Its the same in Scottish Div 1, 2 and 3. maximum 2 trial players in matchday squads. Maybe it has something to do with league standards?

Once signed him as a League One side one year. Like you, I thought he might be a 15 goal a season striker. No. I don't recall him scoring.

I've had him in League 1 before for Huddersfield. It took him until the second season before he became a decent signing. First season he scored 7 in 29 apps, second season it was 18 in 27 with 20 assists as a Deep-Lying Forward.

I just had a look at his adaptability on the editor and it is set at 0, so it is most likely generated at a low number when the game starts. That might be his main problem.

He scored 8 goals in like 12 appearances for my Sheff Wed. team in FM 10, I obviously released him after I got promoted because he's a money grabbing git.

On FM ad in real life he is **** .

On my SWFC save on FM10 he scored 4 in 20 or so games .

I would recommend everyone to sign such a talent. Not.

i had the misfortune to sign him and he was useless. i had people in my under-18's that could do better. he scored 2 goals and no assists in 7 starts and 2 sub apearances and then i terminated his contract

He is awful really awful I don't know why in real life teams still sign him.

Signed him on a one year contract with Notts County, played 13 scored 1 no assists. Then he got injured for 3-4 months with a torn calf muscle. Typical Jeffers really..

Lol, i signed him 2 days after the transfer window shut. Hes ineligible for me atm. :S

The last 3 FM's I have hated the fact that this waste of space started at the club I always manage first.

Very happy now that I don't have to get rid of him!