CELTICBHOYS

Reaction score
First Loss and First Victory

View attachment 299425

View attachment 299421
I was disappointed to lose my first game, but there were a lot of positives to take home with us.

View attachment 299418
I played my 150th game for West Ham and we played extremely well which delighted me and the fans too.

View attachment 299417
The table sees us in 6th place only 1 point away from 4th place, question is can we push for Europe? Lets do it for Big Sam!

End of February at The Boleyn Ground

View attachment 299369
View attachment 299368
Frank :
"The fans have been incredible so far and I am living the dream here at The Boleyn Ground."

View attachment 299367
A terrific end to a very hard fought game and I was happy Hatem Ben Arfa pulled a goal out the bag in the 87th minute just as it looked as though we would take only a point at St Mary's.

View attachment 299364
Excellent hard fought draw against a good Tottenham side, was very pleased with Enner Valencia's pace on the wing, shame we couldn't get something more.

View attachment 299363
An unbelievable game with a lot of chances, we dominated throughout and deserved the victory, Enner Valencia showing his ability once again and just for the record, I have started myself in every game so far, being the Captain of the club.

Coming up....

Big fixtures against Chelsea (h) and Arsenal (a) in March along with Sunderland (h).

March update

View attachment 299331
View attachment 299330
An absolutely unbelievable result against the top side in the Premiership where Ben Arfa performed brilliantly!

View attachment 299329
Another 4 goal spectacular from my side with Ben Arfa on form yet again, repaying my faith in him.

View attachment 299328
Three wins on the bounce in March, puts us in a good spot at the moment and I got Man of the Match in this demolition!

View attachment 299327
I love praising myself and telling everyone how good I am!

View attachment 299326
We are sitting strongly in 4th place after beating Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal, question is can we gold onto it?

Come on! try and hold on and get hold off 4th, I may do a game with West Ham at some point, do like some the players they have

April Update

View attachment 299205
View attachment 299204
Andy Carroll grabbed the winner late on in the 92nd minute of the game! I was so happy with his contribution.

View attachment 299203
Another allstar performance from Diafra Sakho, with a hat-trick of goals. I will be hoping we can hang onto him at the end of the Season.

View attachment 299202
Diafra Sakho again, signed for £4.2m and now he is worth £15.5m, amazing player.

View attachment 299201
So we can demolish Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City, but we can't hold onto the lead and beat Q.P.R. there is something wrong here.

View attachment 299200
View attachment 299199
Chelsea clinch the Title with 4 games to go and we are still in 4th, a nice 8 point gap from Man Utd, Louis van Gaal is in hot water at the moment.

View attachment 299197
Manager of the Month, I am delighted to have received this award and also Alex Song got Player of the Month.

Last edited:
May Update and final 2 game Preview

View attachment 299025

View attachment 299024
"A great performance from my boys and also my first goal since my return to West Ham United, I am buzzing just remembering all the times I scored in the past for Chelsea makes me determined to score more here at West Ham too. This victory gives me great confidence that we can secure a top 4 finish, our first top 4 finish in the Premiership since 1985 and our first top 4 finish since the Premiership began in 1992/93 season."

View attachment 299023
"Another fine performance, shame we allowed them to score 2 goals, but we dominated in the chances created department and I bagged my 2nd goal in consecutive games."

View attachment 299022
"Now the final 2 fixtures, only a win against Everton will secure 3rd spot in the Premiership and I expect a very tough game against Newcastle's St James' Park on the final day, so lets secure 3rd spot at home!"

View attachment 299021
"Chelsea already crowned Premiership Champions unsurprisingly and the 3 relegated teams already confirmed, only really top 4 to battle for between Man Utd and Man City as I have already secured a top 4 spot, but I want to finish 3rd!"

View attachment 299020
"Player stats are great, Diafra Sakho top goalscorer and I believe he will win that award. I have also tied him down to a new contract, £60k a week, because he will do great in the Champions League."

Last edited:
Final Day of the Season Preview and Big Signing

View attachment 299019

View attachment 299018
"The Premiership Preview focuses on Manchester City and Manchester United and also Everton against Tottenham 6 pointer. Lets not forget, we could secure 2nd spot if we beat Newcastle United and Arsenal lose, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, we are currently on an unbeaten run since I lost my first game in charge against Liverpool."

View attachment 299017
"I can't believe my squad have kept up with the pace setters at the top with 78 goals scored, would love to finish 2nd."

View attachment 299016
"A big signing will be arriving at West Ham on a free transfer from Barcelona on the 1st of July after agreeing a mega money deal to sign for The Hammers. I am delighted that he has agreed to join us and will give us strength in defence as well as another option in attack when he bombs forward. It sort of reminds me of the time Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano joined the club."

View attachment 299015
"I will be hoping we will be blowing bubbles at the final whistle!"

Last edited:
End of the Season Drama

View attachment 299001

View attachment 298996

View attachment 299000
"I was delighted when West Brom's Berahino scored in the 88th minute which pushed us up to 2nd place and they held on for the victory! Manchester United missed out on a top 4 finish for the 2nd season in succession."

View attachment 298999

View attachment 298998
"We drew against Everton in our penultimate game of the season and Diafra Sakho carried on scoring."

View attachment 298997
"We hammered Newcastle United and I was extremely happy with our performance, especially Winston Reid and Diafra Sakho scoring another."

View attachment 298995
"I was shocked when the news came in about Manchester United's Van Gaal being sacked, it will be interesting to see who takes the hot seat."

I am sorry people, this save has come to an end because of SAVE GAME COULD NOT LOAD! I thought lets save it before my computer shuts down without warning (as it does sometimes) and wallah, it shuts down whilst saving, brilliant! I tried to check previous versions, none! AHHH.

Now what to do?...... Start a new story or?......

I am sorry people, this save has come to an end because of SAVE GAME COULD NOT LOAD! I thought lets save it before my computer shuts down without warning (as it does sometimes) and wallah, it shuts down whilst saving, brilliant! I tried to check previous versions, none! AHHH.

Now what to do?...... Start a new story or?......

Grim!

Definitely start a new story, it's always best! This had a lot of potential and the layout was ace! I'd do it again, i reckon you could do a good Southampton story with the way you managed these!

Cheers mate, question is, who should I be? Who should I imitate? haha.