What role do you have him playing in? o:
He's beast at CM (attack). Was my 2nd top scorer first season with 19 goals xD but he retired at 38 for me, good for him, wasn't performing very well and slowed down my attack a lot.

He's beast at CM (attack). Was my 2nd top scorer first season with 19 goals xD but he retired at 38 for me, good for him, wasn't performing very well and slowed down my attack a lot.

Yeah, with those physical stats, I can very well imagine him slowing down. :p

Yeah, with those physical stats, I can very well imagine him slowing down. :p
He keeps standing in midfield while people get past him with ease, (Happening in IRL too) and to cover up for that, tried sliding tackles and gets booked (Again been happening IRL too). As a Chelsea fan, I always manage Chelsea and it's very hard to keep him happy, he wants to play every game, even at 35/6 (Just like IRL, lol! Has gotten every manager into trouble for playing him less).

One thing though, I'd be worried if a guy with technical & physical stats like that is a 3-stars (good for 1st team) rating in my team.

Terry's mental stats are insane too, I like his personality better. "Born Leader".

clearly by his match bans frank lampard @ 40 still cant tackle lol

I didn't notice Lampard was in good form this season for me as whenever he performed, there was always someone who outperformed him and snatched POM, realized just now as this popped up.
He was 2.5/3 stars before 14.1.4 update? I know SI don't change CA/PA in these updates but the stars have shot up since the update.

View attachment 449860 View attachment 449859

I think he performs that well even at this age because of his finishing being good and the PPM *Arrives late in opposition area*, he's my deep lying poacher. xD Also his passing remains slick and good. I have been benching him for Chalobah this season, though.