hweja

Reaction score
Ok, I'm just asking this question out of curiosity. Has anyone ever bought Frank Lampard in fm09? If its possible, how much will it take?

i have never bought him, but went upto 80million with man city, they just kept rejecting it.

i have never bought him, but went upto 80million with man city, they just kept rejecting it.
wow, wonder if something like 150mil would work, but then again could buy a lot of other players iwth that money. sighh I guess I can stop hoping to have Lampard on my team :(

ive use lampard with chelsea he is clearly one of the best players in the game he has superb scoring ablity

ive use lampard with chelsea he is clearly one of the best players in the game he has superb scoring ablity
you're making me want to open a new file just to see how awesome he is

i was reading through the thread on best buys and sells, someone sold lampard for like 25mil and i was just shocked someone would do that

how is your chelsea file going? back to back Champions League?

yh he was awesome for me, but you would sell him as he was on 140k a week and you lose alot of money quickly wiht chelsea, first couple of seasons

you're making me want to open a new file just to see how awesome he is

i was reading through the thread on best buys and sells, someone sold lampard for like 25mil and i was just shocked someone would do that

how is your chelsea file going? back to back Champions League?

i was playing with chelsea in a local netwrk game (5 people)

2 seaons:

1 champions leauge ( final to be played)
2 leauge cup
1 fa cup ( out of it but finalto be played)
1 community shield
1 super cup

to sell lampard is plain stupid. ive never seen him or terry leave in any of my games
but if your gona sell him th ideal replacement would be alan dzageov from cska