some of the latest results from my twitch save guys using this tactic....im newly promoted and predicted to come 24th ...not today
1623528622952.png

Thought i would give it a try, good result against a good Lyon team, next to know training and no where near fluid, going to keep going with this tactic as was some nice footie in there as well 1623610058841.png

Well in my live streams its still going strong, currently underdogs predicted at 24th and going very well
1623612246888.png

is it plug an play tactic? Does it work more than one season without holiday?

3rd game in, still not fully fluent, all i have done is to change the inverted winger to a standard winger,

1623617012116.png

is it plug an play tactic? Does it work more than one season without holiday?
I use it in my live streams buddy and I first put it in my team in league one in November, went the rest of the league unbeaten then got promoted to the championship, predicted 24th and currently sitting top with only losing one game so for me still going strong, just use the instructions when you need to. Up the mentality if you need to score and down to defend, waste time and take off some instruction when seeing the last few minutes out etc....

Wow this tactic is great :) Awesome Xg every game.

I'm working on a 4-2-3-1 but in every test I end up second with Leeds. This is the first time that the margin half season is this high. Did all the matches on instant result. Now I'm going on holiday for the last part of the season to see how it ends.

maybe will try some of your setting in the 4-2-3-1 to see if helps to finaly get the first place with that formation ;)

Attachments

• English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    649.4 KB · Views: 338
  • English Premier Division_ Player Stats-2.png
    English Premier Division_ Player Stats-2.png
    954.8 KB · Views: 254
  • Rodrigo_ Profile.png
    Rodrigo_ Profile.png
    906.6 KB · Views: 362
Won the league with Leeds!! :)

Attachments

• Leeds United_ Overview.png
    Leeds United_ Overview.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 426
  • English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    671.4 KB · Views: 399
  • Leeds end of season.png
    Leeds end of season.png
    995.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Leeds End of Season Review-3.png
    Leeds End of Season Review-3.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Leeds United_ Overview-2.png
    Leeds United_ Overview-2.png
    766.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Leeds United_ Responsibilities.png
    Leeds United_ Responsibilities.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Rodrigo_ Profile.png
    Rodrigo_ Profile.png
    887.2 KB · Views: 211
Done 14 games and only lost 1 game which was against PSG, on the screen shot the 1st game i used it was against Monaco which i have highlighted, you will see from the screenshot i was on a bit of a run anyway and was using a tactic called comet v2 before switching
1623699239800.png1623699259322.png1623699325108.png

1624396732147.png
this was the finish I had in the first season in the championship. predicted 24th

Tested with my Chelsea save in 2030. I've got the best team in the world, so it should be easy :)
I won everything but the Champion's ... Knocked out by Real Madrid in semi final. So i'm a bit disapointed... I have to win this kind of matches but i didn't ...
Won : PL, carabao, FA cup, community shield and Euro Supercup.
The tactic is very strong defensively (only 17 conceded goals in PL ... :eek: )
But i wish it could make a bigger difference against top teams (Real Madrid for example), by scoring more goals !
This is a good tactic by the way, for top teams in my example :)

Capture d’écran (341).png

Capture d’écran (343).png

Capture d’écran (344).png