Since cant attach files on pm and so many tactics attached here are gone I post some here.

Dont have time to explain them all,just dont know if they work well with underdogs,but feel free to use it,tweak them or clone them to non classic tactic.
thank you. super 352 tactic is great too. I start new game and won uefa champion leaguage with Arsenal, 2nd English Pl next to Man city in 1st year.
Is this your tactic? Can you share your idea to create super 352 tactic? Can you share more detail about super352, I think understand it will make my team better. thank you

thank you. super 352 tactic is great too. I start new game and won uefa champion leaguage with Arsenal, 2nd English Pl next to Man city in 1st year.
Is this your tactic? Can you share your idea to create super 352 tactic? Can you share more detail about super352, I think understand it will make my team better. thank you
Yeah,is mine.
Glad It works well at premier,the more strong league in the game.
The idea? Well, I see a lot of teams change to this formativo year by year (makelele as a manager use It and I think a lot of managers follow him lol)
So I tried to work with this formation.
With the Frankenstein team instructions but with one more on ofensive mentality and the pression all the way up ,so I think that tactic is for top teams with a quick defenders.
I made that tactic long time ago so I dont remember so well, and I dont have a lot of time to try to explain It. You can see game by game how your players do It with that tactic,and see the players settings also. So you can picture what kind of players you need for that tactic. One more thing I can remember is the strikers are with Frankenstein settings, one of the best settings for a killer striker. Wingers mixed with the midfielders time to time so you can retrain mids to wingers and fullbacks too if you want a better defensive players in that possition ( cool with a pression tactic like that )

Sorry,cant help you more at this moment,but I think is better to you to see game by game how your team work with that tactic for train or buy suitable players for that tactic.

With the same formation my favourite is the 352 BEAST. You can alternate with that too and see how its going.
Feel free to post some screenshots of your season so we can see how It works ? thanks for use It.

( I think all the tactics on that .rar folder are mine except the galego-bwomper tribute, but some of them are made with some mates like champ or jesaustralia and ossis )

Sorry for my english btw ??

Yeah,is mine.
Glad It works well at premier,the more strong league in the game.
The idea? Well, I see a lot of teams change to this formativo year by year (makelele as a manager use It and I think a lot of managers follow him lol)
So I tried to work with this formation.
With the Frankenstein team instructions but with one more on ofensive mentality and the pression all the way up ,so I think that tactic is for top teams with a quick defenders.
I made that tactic long time ago so I dont remember so well, and I dont have a lot of time to try to explain It. You can see game by game how your players do It with that tactic,and see the players settings also. So you can picture what kind of players you need for that tactic. One more thing I can remember is the strikers are with Frankenstein settings, one of the best settings for a killer striker. Wingers mixed with the midfielders time to time so you can retrain mids to wingers and fullbacks too if you want a better defensive players in that possition ( cool with a pression tactic like that )

Sorry,cant help you more at this moment,but I think is better to you to see game by game how your team work with that tactic for train or buy suitable players for that tactic.

With the same formation my favourite is the 352 BEAST. You can alternate with that too and see how its going.
Feel free to post some screenshots of your season so we can see how It works ? thanks for use It.

( I think all the tactics on that .rar folder are mine except the galego-bwomper tribute, but some of them are made with some mates like champ or jesaustralia and ossis )

Sorry for my english btw ??
334 Pele-Tanke-Libero is very good too. 3 DMs good at defend. I love this. If you remember, can you share some tips for this tactic? thank you very much

334 Pele-Tanke-Libero is very good too. 3 DMs good at defend. I love this. If you remember, can you share some tips for this tactic? thank you very much
You can take a look to dime post on pages 28-29 here. Champ tactic Libero Revisited.
I only change the right striker settings to made him pele rol ,you can see lots of tips on those pages.

Hello :)

I've tried to make an FMC version of Frankenstein.

If anyone still plays, any testing and feedback would be appreciated. I've found it's working quite well at the moment with my Real Madrid team and seems to replicate the Classic version quite well.

Feel free to tweak and report any success