Franky's HUSTLER Tactic for FM 17 (17.2) - P40 W36 D4 L0

Franky1971

Reaction score
Last edited:
Welcome! Impressive results with Wycombe I see. Love the formation.

I think that the new patch and respective changes in the ME are going to be called "Franky's fault"

Hey I thought i would try this as it looked very promising, my team who uses TFF's BEAST tactic has been stalling recently. So far I have won every match so far after around 15 games including a 5th round win against west ham (I am a League one Portsmouth) the football is great but the defence is better! Rock solid! Thankyou OP

Celtic 1st Season

View attachment 103979View attachment 103978View attachment 103977View attachment 103976

Domestic treble and 1st knockout stage of Champion's League.

Defensively the best tactic I have used this edition. Excellent attack as well. The front 3 bang them in.

Your defensive version is superb for seeing out the game. I used it several times throughout the season and never conceded once.

Thanks for the share mate. This deserves much more publicity on here. I will do another season then switch to your Destroyer tactic and see how that goes.​

Celtic 2nd Season

View attachment 103250

Domestic double and 1st knockout round of Champion's League.

Not as dominant but lost Dembele in the summer so was 20 odd goals short from my main striker.

Question is Franky should I try Destroyer or stick with Hustler?​

This is such a great tactic and it deserves a lot more buzz than merely two pages.

Ive had a lot of sucess with this with a number of clubs in the top tier but I really wanted to test this tactic so I startaed a save with the swedish team Gefle, a team in the lower half of the swedish premier division. They have of one the weakest economies in the league and the media prediciton is 12 out of 16. IRL they actually got relegated last season, so they arent a quality team by any standard.

First season i finished fourth, a record all time high for the club. Half way through the current 2nd season im sitting at the top of the league 14 games in, 8 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss. Now, I know by the a lot of peoples standard those numbers arent anything special. But then you dont know the lack of quality in this team. Even though i finished 4th last season, i was tipped to finish somewhere in the middle of the table this season.

My team has had the higgest % of possession over the past two seasons, despite the fact that we dont have any seriously good passers (most of my players have between 11-13 in passing ability, one or two have 14) and we are alos the team that has the highest % of passing.

And best of all, we are playing some seriously beautiful football AND scoring loads of goals AND we are carrying a really solid defence.

Such a great tactic. Im not even using the OIs.