Franky's HUSTLER Tactic for FM 17 (17.2) - P40 W36 D4 L0

Man Utd 1st season.

Won League, League Cup & FA Cup. Runners Up to Spurs in Europa League Final 1-2 (early red card in final, missed many, many CCC)

Tactic performed pretty well. Major positives - corner routine which helped Pogba score plenty of long range goals :).
Defense was very solid in the league, but as you can see by ratings no player hit 8+ overall which is a bit disappointing.

OIs were by assistant manager - tactic might benefit by have set OIs.

When trying to protect a lead or away against a strong team (great tip in OP about watching formation to see when opposition change to attacking) I would change Wing Backs to 'Support', team mentality to 'Standard', and Team Shape to 'Structured'.

Was a bit unlucky with injuries and red cards at end of season (Herrera & Pogba).

Ibra - 2 months
Rashford - 3 months
Shaw & Layun - 4 months (both missed last months of season)
Valencia - 2 months

Luan is an incredible purchase for this tactic - can play in either ST role and even at AMC.
Rooney left in January but actually would have worked well, just wanted him out the club asap.

View attachment 100885
View attachment 100884
View attachment 100883

Last edited:
best tactic iv used romping it with celtic and england beat italy 5-0 at home and 5-2 away even tho im scottish was wantting to make england **** turned out opposite psml

i have question for you franky ... if i want Balance i use balance mentality and chenge wb to suport or only change wb suport ?