ohmygawdzz

Reaction score
Ok so im just coming to the end of my 2011 season with Arsenal. Alls going well, teams playing well together and consistently challenging for tophies etc but my main concern is..Fabregas
I fought of Madrid in the summer+january, rejecting 65m for him because his stats are unbelievable and i couldnt bring myself to selling

anyway my team are all averaging 7.50+ a match and at times players get like 8+ but fabregas consistently sits on 7.1 or lower and its really annoying now considering his stats lol.
any ideas on what to do with him to bring this up? he never scores and never seems to get assists, last season he scored 4 and 11 assists

i play him as deep laying playmaker and sometimes advanced playmaker in CM with De Rossi and Kroos who both are monsters for me.

so any advice is welcome and post your success/failures with him :)

It's not that bad mate. If you say Kroos and De Rossi are 'monsters' then it will be tough for him to shine. 11 assists is pretty good so I would keep him as that is one awesome midfield. :)

It's not that bad mate. If you say Kroos and De Rossi are 'monsters' then it will be tough for him to shine. 11 assists is pretty good so I would keep him as that is one awesome midfield. :)
i dont really plan on selling him its just i see it as i have potentially 70m sitting doing nothing every game when i could sign someone like sniejder or diego who are extremely consistent in my game. i play 4-3-1-2 so i cant really say the formation is causing him trouble becuase its very fluent and arsenal style :p

Maybe try changing his role?
Maybe play him as box-to-box midfielder. Try that.

Depends if you WANT to replace him? Kroos & De Rossi sounds like a grand Midfield, but Cesc generally fails whenever i've had him, don't know why. The only time he was any good was FM08 in my Newcastle team, I played him as DMC and he played cracking. Kept Veloso out of the team for quite a while . . .

dmf i played him as box to box for a few games and he was alright, but i was thinking it might leave my defence way more open if i have him and de rossi sprinting all over the pitch and kroos is generally alot more attacking

Dont play him as a deeplying playmaker, he doesnt have the defensive or physical abilities. Advanced playmaker(attack( is his best role he averaged about 7.4 and got about 30 assists all together for me in a season

why are you complaining about 7.1? thats a good rating

Has to be Advanced Playmaker - Attack. Never fails for me. Deep lying is more for people with defensive capabilities and Fabregas simply isn't a defensive player.

why are you complaining about 7.1? thats a good rating
when comparing it to people like sniejder, diego, messi etc who all gor 8+ 2 seasons in a row its annoying because i know fab can easily be as good

well id use him as a box to box player then, i usually get good ratings from box to box players, gareth barry did outstanding for me, i know hes not the same player but box to box is a very good role for people like fabregas

how can he score loads if you use im as DEEP lying playmaker? if you want him to score lots and and get lots of assist put him behind a striker as a playmaker, in otherwords build the team around him because tbh in terms of defence he pretty averge

how can he score loads if you use im as DEEP lying playmaker? if you want him to score lots and and get lots of assist put him behind a striker as a playmaker, in otherwords build the team around him because tbh in terms of defence he pretty averge
i had him as advanced playmaker half the season and no real results :l i cant build the team around him..ive got dzeko arshavin rvp wijnaldum vela de rossi gourcuff kroos and ribery as attacking options

il try him more advanced at the start of next season and post if iv any success :)

well if you have a player in the class of fabregas why buy the best attacking players in the world?

well if you have a player in the class of fabregas why buy the best attacking players in the world?
im trying to build a team of world class players, i wanna win the league and champions league and each season im getting closer. its summer 2011 now and hopefully i'll complete my team now, maybe add a CB

im trying to build a team of world class players, i wanna win the league and champions league and each season im getting closer. its summer 2011 now and hopefully i'll complete my team now, maybe add a CB

how do Arsenal generate so much cash? U must have spent bundles on that team.
7.1 is plenty good enough an average rating especially with all the other players getting 8 plus and 11 assists is not too shabby

how do Arsenal generate so much cash? U must have spent bundles on that team.
7.1 is plenty good enough an average rating especially with all the other players getting 8 plus and 11 assists is not too shabby
i sold alot of the team like bendtnar, eduardo, diaby, gallas etc early on and got 25m for nasri too. i also bought alot of players on 48 month payments. most iv spent is 40m on de rossi and only 20m was upfront then next was dzeko i think for 20m upfront
i havent got ribery yet because he failed medical in januard but il be getting him now its summer

alot of players like wijnaldum, otamendi, fazio etc i got extremely cheap..like 4m each