Hitman1991

Reaction score
Im in second season with the mighty Southampton, squads looking good, 4th in the table, January transfer window. I already have Ospina and Rensing as GK's, but Forsters available for £5million. Im thinking of buying him, add him to my English contingent.

Anybody had any success with him?

Much appreciated

good goalkeeper when I played as celtic... but if you already have 2 decent keepers wouldn't the money be best spent somewhere else?

Yeh you're probably right. I just can't resist getting loads of Englishmen! Don't need anyone else really. Athough I might try and sign Wanyama for a laugh.

Cheers!

Why would you need another keeper?

Ospina can become amazing.

I wouldn't, but i tend to always buy Ospina, thought it might be nice to have someone else. Especially someone like Forster, who's English :D

Yeh you're probably right. I just can't resist getting loads of Englishmen! Don't need anyone else really. Athough I might try and sign Wanyama for a laugh.

Cheers!

Do It!! Wanyama is an absolute BEAST. averaged 7.56 in my arsenal save for the first season as an Advance Playmaker (which isn't even his best role) and in the second season is averaging, something like 7.98. I'll post screenies on my lunch break :)

Forster is epic! you cud get him cheaper if u want they accept 3mil

I've signed Forster and he's brilliant, though Ospina is a good goalie as well.

Almost got Wanyama for £5million at the start of this season, but the muppet chose PSV over me. Im gunna try and sign him again this window if I have enough cash. And then hopefully buy Forster at the end of the season.

Cheers fellas

I got Fraser Forster as PSG but Sirigu performed better